Forum › Please Help

joined Jan 30, 2013

Anyone know yuri manga about a girl who hate her classmate because being clingy to a boy that he like, but in the end the other girl tell that girl if that boy already in relationship and she cried. The other girl licked her tears and saying something like 'such a waste'. in the next day when their eyes meet the girly one turn around blushing but the other girl smiling? Anyone know the tittle or the link for this manga? Please help me and I'm sorry if my English is not good.

Phyis Moderator
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I also need a help with finding one manga.. Can i ask? If yes then: I'm searchin' for manga which was about two girls, one was outsider (or somethin') at the class and no one talked to her, the second one was blind, always at nurse office or somewhere. The first girl always came to her and talked with her, eat lunch with her etc. Then the Blind girl once said that she can have surgery and if it's succes she can see again. The second girl, afraid of the blind girl that she'll see how she looks, stopped coming to her and lived her life as before. The blind girl's surgery was succesfull and she came back to class and she found that other girl by feeling her aura or something. Anyone knows?

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

That one is "Present", by Uso Kurata.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

That one is "Present", by Uso Kurata.

Aaaah that's the one. Thank you very much ^^

To reply you must either login or sign up.