Forum › At That Place Where You Can See the Ocean discussion

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

It's sad to think that this supernatural story might be based in the author's real experience and she is making this story to forget how she couldn't save her lover in the real world, but probably I'm being so dramatic.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

The dream come true: Go back to one of those fractal points and set it right. Were it so simple....

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

NOW. KISS

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Conflict was set up and resolved out of nowhere, this kinda concept definitely needs a full series behind it. I would have also had the abuser kill the love interest at the beginning to justify the time travel as you can,uhhh, convince your friend who’s realized she’s in abusive relationship to escape her conditions without magic

last edited at Mar 27, 2021 2:32PM

Stic0)%20-%20copy
joined Sep 4, 2020

Ohh~~ Now I want this to get serialize though Im not complaining. This has a lot of potential,aff. Sweet.

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

Oh this was really nice; I often wish I could go back in time and fix things. Least I cherish my time Now thinking about the past

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

This was actually really good. I usually don't like "barging into a wedding and ruining the day" setup but I like this one

I am also hoping the two of them will live a happy life, get rich together and kick that dude's ass using their newly acquired wealth

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

This is way too much for me to suspend my disbelief, everything after jumping off the cliff feels like a wish fulfillment easy mode story.

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

I thought this is gonna be like Gunjou

joined Jun 9, 2018

Why do women marry horrible men? I don't understand, is it because of his good looks? money??' this only reinforces the stereotype of women of a weak gender.

To reply you must either login or sign up.