Forum › Mousou Envy discussion

joined May 2, 2019

Just read this story for the first time, and i gotta say that I concur with KawaiiSuika; some of you people who commented here are legitimately disturbed individuals, and the fact that the few people who tried to call you out got bludgeoned down by the rest of the community is rather distressing.

"Expecting someone to wash the dishes after you feed them is equivalent to asking them for sex! Totally not creepy, it's a reasonable request! Sex has no real significance at all, so by implication you should just get over sexual coercion and/or assault! It's really no different than having someone take the last bit of cake out of the fridge, after all! And if you DO become traumatized by sexual assault/coercion or rape...just ask your assailant to mow your lawn in exchange!"

At least the author understood what kind of story she was writing and didn't go on some stupid fucking diatribe trying to justify how her characters' actions are totally acceptable in the real world. The fact that some people will hate on NTR simply for being a melodrama featuring adultery but then turn around and try to completely white wash sexual coercion in another one of the author's stories is just frigging baffling. Not gonna name names, but some of you are gross and probably should never be left in a position of power over someone you are attracted to. Seriously

last edited at Jan 3, 2020 1:56AM

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Well to be fair, senpai did seem to have enjoyed the sex and was in fact quite happy the next morning.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Urgh, I just hate this whole concept of if you can't get a job you are worthless.

that's capitalism for you

BS, that's just basic logic. If you can't produce wealth is because you ARE worthless...

I don't consider people with disabilities or in a coma to be worthless.

joined Dec 26, 2015

I randomly happened across this manga, and like all the discussions about the sexual coercion reminds me that some people are just curdled milk

It's like super clear that MC did a bad thing. Kodama Naoko likes trash people and that's okay, this is fiction, but sexual coercion is bad

like we can debate about whether or not it is sexual coercion, but like, baseline: sexual coercion = bad

And for the person that's like "sex is fun, how is this bad," lol no one said sex isn't fun, but being talked into sex low key sucks; you just end up regretting it later, and wonder to yourself how did I let that happen and sometimes you feel a little bit blegh about the whole thing

they're both bad people, it's okay to like bad people, but trying to justify their shitty behavior because it's being done to a trash person makes you an unappetizing asshole

I can't wait to happen across this manga again years later to read more discourse lol

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

"why do i love trash like her?" the age old question, might be something in the water.

To reply you must either login or sign up.