Forum › What Happened to the artist mira?

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Her last work that got translated was a long time ago and I really loved her works did she stop? What happened to her?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Funny you ask https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts/663030

last edited at Feb 18, 2021 6:54PM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Her last work that got translated was a long time ago and I really loved her works did she stop? What happened to her?

She joined Irodori and now they're releasing nearly all of her work officially. However, Irodori is notorious for being scumbags with questionable quality in their translations and they are also very DMCA happy so scanlation groups tend to steer clear of artists associated with them.

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

She joined Irodori and now they're releasing nearly all of her work officially. However, Irodori is notorious for being scumbags with questionable quality in their translations and they are also very DMCA happy so scanlation groups tend to steer clear of artists associated with them.

Not entirely true. Mira's only got some of her stuff with Irodori (mostly just one-shots and doujins). A good portion of her works, including her series, have been licensed by FutureComics (Renta!) and Fakku. However, that being said, Irodori have been nuking everything Mira related, including the stuff that they don't own and that Fakku and Renta own.

To reply you must either login or sign up.