Forum › Nights of Azure discussion

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Ok so after finally beating this game and then seeing the bonus ending pretty much all my good will towards the series drained within a single moment.
yay more lesbian stories that end in separation or death just what I needed and then I took a look at the sequel and it takes place a ton of years afterwards and Arnice just was gone from lily's life the entire time until her probable death, this is exactly what I need god fuck this why couldn't the "true" ending have been canon instead, that was the one that ended somewhat happily and yes i realise arnice would eventually outlive lily anyway but that is perfectly fine and better than what we got

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Hate to break it to you but I don't think you got the best ending because 2 ends with Arnice going out to search for Lilice after finding out she escaped.

StormBreaker1320
joined Mar 1, 2014

The ending from the first game where Arnice and Lilysse reunite after saving the world is the canon ending. The second game has Christophorus outright saying that Arnice and Lilysse are/were lovers some time prior to the events of the second game. The entire quest chain involving Arnice is about Aluche helping Arnice find any signs about Lilysse's whereabouts with Arnice eventually finding a letter from Lilysse saying that she's alive and well and that she managed to escape from the Moon Queen and is hiding somewhere in the east. At the end of the ending where Aluche survives, Arnice and Christophorus travel east to search for Lilysse.

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

i'm waiting to buy nights of azure 2 because i finally was able to find good yuri games for the switch eshop

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Death End Re;Quest 2 is also a pretty good yuri game. In addition the protagonist (Mai) and her significant other (Rottie) many of the side characters also have (implied) yuri relationships.

To reply you must either login or sign up.