Forum › Love Flag Girls!! discussion

Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

Dynasty Scans recommending the Classics, I see. I've always loved this one, personally. It's silly and enjoyable. Hopefully, Dynasty Scans makes this a trend; recommending some of the newbies to the older Classics that are often neglected and don't get enough love and attention no more.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

It's funny how this got featured just as I was moping about how we didn't have enough naval lesbian stories. I love the shoujo artstyle and humour, and especially how the author's solution to everything is to turn up the gay. There's just so much fun radiating from every page of this story, and I had a great time reading it.

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Ohhh, what a good throwback. It's so cheesy but wholesome.

Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

Ohhh, what a good throwback. It's so cheesy but wholesome.

It's just the kind of silliness we needed during these tense and troubling times

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

I really love the style of some of the older mangaka like Chi-Ran, Eki Eki, Nanzaki Iku, and now this mangaka as well.

joined Apr 20, 2021

This really seems like a yuri parody on One Piece. Not trying to be realistic one bit but pretty fun to read.

D5164b27-cfaa-445d-9e4d-39ed256e1b0a
joined Mar 4, 2021

"I'm gonna sexually harass you until you fall in love with me" is something I chafe at

yeah i hate it enough that it ruins some mangas for me cough like this one cough cough
I almost never hate on yuri, but this kind of thing is normalized, in the way that there's no tag marking it as smth bad, or even ppl commenting on it, that i dislike them even more...

To reply you must either login or sign up.