Forum › Age Gap Sisters Who Have Reached That Age discussion

joined May 24, 2014

Yes so wholesomely lewd

joined Jul 1, 2020

UwU

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

It seems that, unlike Ayako and Sayaka, this oneechan has already resigned herself to her fate... and will let her imouto do whatever she wants with her.

joined Jun 29, 2020

My sister and I... hold each other's hands like that.

and

No, we're not incestual.

(⌒.-)=★

Isn't it normal to hold your sibling'sa hand like that tho? I've been doing it with both my older brother and my older sister ever since I can remember.

Exlkqqju0aejg_x-orig
joined Apr 30, 2019

I thought there were no more chapters
This is very cute ❤

joined Aug 16, 2019

i swear reading hachiko and taiyaki's work will land me in FBIs watchlist

We don't call it a "watch list." It's referred to as the "list of cultured individuals."

yeah we are people with cultured taste uwu

joined Aug 16, 2019

I'm pretty sure Hachiko's stuff will murder you with diabetes long before the feds show up. And Taiyaki is clearly a 1000-year old member of the Illuminati who has personally supervised the growth of the U.S. as a nation, training the people to say 'motherfucker' until they're subconsciously accustomed to the idea of mamacon, and will rush out in droves to buy 1 1/2 when it gets licensed.

hachiko is making me think incest is cute while taiyaki is turning us slowly into supporters of incest

I'm pretty sure Hachiko's stuff will murder you with diabetes long before the feds show up. And Taiyaki is clearly a 1000-year old member of the Illuminati who has personally supervised the growth of the U.S. as a nation, training the people to say 'motherfucker' until they're subconsciously accustomed to the idea of mamacon, and will rush out in droves to buy 1 1/2 when it gets licensed.

hachiko is making me think incest is cute while taiyaki is turning us slowly into supporters of incest

I was just thinking this and had to do a quick self reflection on why I’m really rooting for all mothercons Taiyaki has created

king Leylard the second
Suichan%20ll99
joined Jun 27, 2020

Hachiko has amazing ideas for yuri couples
And those twins are so cute....

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

wincest

To reply you must either login or sign up.