Forum › Fortune Days discussion

__minamoto_chikaru_strawberry_panic_drawn_by_takashina_asahi__abe92d9e0ddce264552d5caa2b8929cc
joined May 13, 2018

Adorable. I made an account on this site, just to comment. It's a shame that no one else has commented on this adorableness. Meiling x Sakuya is an adorable ship, especially when people add more to it, than the usual "tsundere maid and idiot gatekeeper". Loved the realism/anime art style, too.

last edited at May 13, 2018 8:36AM

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

Adorable. I made an account on this site, just to comment. It's a shame that no one else has commented on this adorableness. Meiling x Sakuya is an adorable ship, especially when people add more to it, than the usual "tsundere maid and idiot gatekeeper". Loved the realism/anime art style, too.

Yes I'm often surprised how there is little or no praise for so much great stuff.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

Yes I'm often surprised how there is little or no praise for so much great stuff.

I have to agree. this artist have talent to make some great solid manga artworks. it's a rare hidden gem that doesn't get enough attention like it should be. but tbh, all of this past works on here are a bit tamer and wholesome. the artist is still active making more of these two involving futanari.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Back in the day we'd add 10-15 Touhou doujins every night in batches, which I think is why the number of comments looks so wonky in retrospect...

To reply you must either login or sign up.