Forum › Hifuu Club doujin/manga recommendations

joined Aug 12, 2020

Hi, this is probably my first forum post here... this makes have one question... I wonder from all of the Touhou mangas in there here, which are Hifuu related (both in Renmerry, and Sumireko... (it’s feels weird since Sumi doesn’t have any member except herself)... and Also, which of the same mangas aren’t just with the RenkoXMaribel tag? (Because There’s a lot of manga in there that could be hidden in plain sight, like “let’s go to the country of trains”,)

And also, I wonder with the whole “shipping” system place means with you the yuri stuff... I just want to know more about the whole ships and stuff...

joined Aug 12, 2020

... why no one ever saw this?

joined Aug 12, 2020

Stop ignoring me...

joined Aug 12, 2020

..?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Hey, I don't think anyone was particularly ignoring you. More likely, they didn't see your post or had some other reason for not responding. You'd be best off looking for Hifuu manga here. They may not be yuri, but they're certainly relevant to the site itself so I don't think anyone should have an issue with that. Sadly I don't currently have anything to contribute. Good luck finding what you're after!

joined Aug 12, 2020

Don’t worry, I don’t need yuri or other stuff, I just want to see them to get inspiration to do art... (and Also, to compare design of them if I ever get to make a Cd Drama, even if it’s could take me a lot of time to do...), also thanks.

joined Aug 12, 2020

Still, I wish at least someone could help me rather than doing all the job myself..?

To reply you must either login or sign up.