Forum › Is their anyone knows this on going anime? ''Magical Suite Prism Nana"

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..while watching Hidamari sketch, some commercial appeared about Magical Suite Prism Nana and I was amazed by the arts, it is sooo pretty and my yuri censor activate when I saw that three cute girls. I hope I was right, inform me if someone else knows about this. Thanks.. (^V^)

last edited at Oct 28, 2014 2:49PM

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Your google-fu seems to have failed.
It's not really an actual anime yet

Magical Suite Prism Nana is a series of magical girl-themed pachislots released by Daxel. A series of animated promotional videos were produced by Shaft.

It seems to be more or less a bunch of pilot episodes. Well, they seem to have some new goods released every now and then, so it's not dead, and maybe there's hope for actual full-length thing, but I wouldn't count on it happening within at least half a year.

last edited at Oct 28, 2014 3:52PM

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

I heard all the PVs were released to advertise a pachinko game. Took me an entire year to figure out that it wasn't coming anytime soon. Shaft ...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Shaft ...

I was told he is the man.

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..oh?..my bad, I'm not good in internet or even using computers. This is the only website that I always open when I'm using my brother's laptop and he's the one that always downloaded the anime that I wanted to watch. But that's to bad, it looks quite interesting. Thanks for the info.

To reply you must either login or sign up.