Forum › Ichigo no Kimochi discussion

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Aw maaan.. So close T-T Tamao x Nagia really look good together :)
Shizuma's srsly and idiot :D Stupid, foolish, timid and one more time stupid idiot :D
Nagisa's sooooo cute! ^^

last edited at Apr 22, 2013 2:42PM

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

The kiss between Tamao and Nagisa <333 very cute story ^-^ I am really happy to see more strawberry panic!

Tomoko_kuroki__by_djvm4god-d53x3z6
joined Nov 9, 2012

When will I ever see a tamao x nagisa doujin? I'm sick of her being in the friendzone TT^TT they are a much better match

Images%20(10)
joined Apr 30, 2013

love it so much ^_^ ...

Images%20(10)
joined Apr 30, 2013

shizuma looks like fate-chan ...

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

So satisfied.... In anime Nagisa and Shizuma Almost did it >< and I always want to see they really do that. It so happy to see them in doujinshi ~~
More more strawberry panic~~ Let our dream come true ^^

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

One of first h-manga I ever read! I still remember when I used to watch the role series in one day (not only strawberry panic but Kannazuki no Miko too). I really miss people talking about those masterpieces from Yuri... Strawberry Panic, Kannazuki No Miko, Oniisama E, Yamibou, Kyoshiro To Towa No Sora, Utena... Ah How I miss my old times discussing on Orkut about them xD...

joined Oct 25, 2010

Sweet beautiful story and wonderful artwork! Shizuma loves Kaori even now, but she loves Nagisa! Kaori is still with Shizuma, and her appearance in Nagisa’s dream feels like her blessing for Shizuma and Nagisa’s relationship! Kaori would not want Shizuma to live a sad lonely life!

last edited at Nov 23, 2021 10:57PM

joined Oct 25, 2010

Maybe I am just ignorant and naive about relationships, but I felt that was why Kaori met Nagisa so she could let Shizuma know their relationship was blessed and approved by Kaori her previous lover.

To reply you must either login or sign up.