Forum › Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight discussion

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I'm gonna drop this here because I don't feel like making a new one:
https://youtu.be/X4D9kaeOZHM

From the Re:Live game. Rui is great.
Sorry about the quality again, had some recording problems.

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

I know the ships are in Alphabetical Order and the ships themselves have no control over it, but come on. Claudine x Maya? Claudine would never be the top.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

I watched the original theatrical release, and huh it is definitely interesting. I have a feeling that most of the doujins and fanbase came from the anime though, because if they were just based on the theatrical release, different things would be seen more often. Like Kaoruko and Futaba, in the theatrical release at least, they have the most shipping potential out of all of them. And I would see ships between certain Seishou and Seiran girls being more likely, like Mahiru and Suzu. But welp the anime probably changes the story significantly and hopefully gives them more background.

In the end the thing I liked the most about the stage version is that it really lets the show play with the meta of being on stage. Not extremely or anything, but pushes it a little. I'm worried that might be lost in the anime. I'll have to watch that to know.

Also I've never seen any media related to Yakumo or Souda-sensei, that has to be a crime. XD Why have I never seen anything about them, not even in the mobile game. Both of them must have been taken out in the anime, which would be a shame. Souda-sensei is great in the musical.

Edit: Watched the anime's first episode, yep completely different. Well at least Hikari has more personality now. Same for the giraffe. Although honestly, is Hikari basically Homura? XD Even the way some of the lines are delivered in the first episode are reminiscent. I think some of the character's voices were changed too. Now they sound like high school girls lol. And Junna's personality seems to have also done a 180. Or maybe only on the surface. Her voice seems much deeper now.

last edited at May 21, 2020 1:06AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.