Forum › Mifune-san and Tennoji-san discussion

My wifu is Tomato
Images%20(8)
joined Dec 16, 2018

I WANT MORE SHIORIKO MORE!! she so cute!!

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

I've only had Rina x Shioriko for one hour, but if anything happened to it, I would kill everyone in this room and then myself

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Spoilers for Global SIFAS though

Mifune Shioriko would be properly introduced in Chapter 9 of the game

last edited at Mar 30, 2020 2:44AM

20200611_003300
joined May 9, 2019

actual footage of rina flipping the pages

Images%20(5)
joined May 15, 2018

So cute!!

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

where is yuri? it has to be yuri somewhere in here, where is it?

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

Huh. Coming back to this in late August 2020, where at this point in Global SIFAS, at least Rina's bond episodes have caught up to the inspiration for this story.
They seem to have outpaced the story chapters; her episode 14 introduces this kitten, "Fishpuff", and ep 15 has Shioriko agreeing to help take care of it -- while in the story through the end of chapter 12 she's still antagonistic.

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Huh. Coming back to this in late August 2020, where at this point in Global SIFAS, at least Rina's bond episodes have caught up to the inspiration for this story.
They seem to have outpaced the story chapters; her episode 14 introduces this kitten, "Fishpuff", and ep 15 has Shioriko agreeing to help take care of it -- while in the story through the end of chapter 12 she's still antagonistic.

They kind of spoiled the fact Shioriko Would join the club with that bond episode, so they kinda shot themselves in the foot by not having the Main story caught up for before releasing that episode

last edited at Oct 8, 2020 1:13AM

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

They kind of spoiled the fact Shioriko Would join the club with that bond episode, so they kinda shot themselves in the foot by not having the Main story caught up for before releasing that episode

I don't think they completely spoiled that; at the current state of the World storyline (late October 2020), Shioriko has already become way less antagonistic, but she's still not a member — and I think that's the state in the bond episode as well, since she's saying she'll watch Fishpuff when the club has shows (implying that she's not in them).

joined Jan 19, 2018

I've only had Rina x Shioriko for one hour, but if anything happened to it, I would kill everyone in this room and then myself

Im going to protect it
They are just cute

To reply you must either login or sign up.