Forum › May.25 discussion

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

Birthday serenade?

joined Apr 29, 2013

Cute~ I hope there will be more interactions between these 2 in Psycho Pass season 2.

joined Feb 19, 2011

OH GOD. I can hear the happy baby company greasing their lawers for suing!

Atsuko
joined Dec 29, 2013

Gostei. Bonita arte.
Like it. Cute and nice art =)

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

This made me all happy ☺️

A_channel_wallpaper_11-t2
joined Mar 1, 2014

CUUUUTE!

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

awww, nice, art is awesome too!

Screenshot_2015-09-06-01-02-36~2~2
joined May 26, 2013

Don't even know who these two really are but I love everything that has been posted on here about them

I
joined May 21, 2014

Don't even know who these two really are but I love everything that has been posted on here about them

I like these two fine. the show are atrocious better not watch it, the main protagonist are beyond stupid make it my most hated anime.

Daawwww.

I like these two fine. the show are atrocious better not watch it, the main protagonist are beyond stupid make it my most hated anime.

"most hated" ? Quite harsh no? I'd call it somewhat boring as far as setting and story, but dem characters tho, swag. Such depth.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

DAWWWWWWW.

I also liked Psycho Pass. :D

Shingeki.no.kyojin.full.1508027
joined Aug 20, 2013

nice !! I love Shion x Yayoi and i hope there will be more of them :3

Kikyou%20x%20kana
joined Oct 31, 2013

aww... that's so sweet~ <3

Dd
joined Sep 22, 2013

Yaoi with the classic guitar is cooler! Nice doujinshi ~

I
joined May 21, 2014

"most hated" ? Quite harsh no? I'd call it somewhat boring as far as setting and story, but dem characters tho, swag. Such depth.

Unfortunately, I'm light hearted person. depth? I don't think so, the author just make the series look dark but I don't think they understand human psychology that deeply. that's what piss me off like Why the FUCK! I stop watching when that stupid protagonist let her friend die even when she can do something even kill their enemy.

last edited at Aug 22, 2014 8:29PM

joined Apr 26, 2014

Gahdd . I love this pairing sooooo muchhhhhh .

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Now that was cute. And that art is awesome!

Images
joined Sep 1, 2014

Unfortunately, I'm light hearted person. depth? I don't think so, the author just make the series look dark but I don't think they understand human psychology that deeply. that's what piss me off like Why the FUCK! I stop watching when that stupid protagonist let her friend die even when she can do something even kill their enemy.

If you didn't understand that, you obviously missed the point of this anime...
And do you really that an underrated anime would get a re-edit version plus a second season if it was "atrocious" ?
Don't mess with Urobucther's work, or you will regret it !

joined Oct 3, 2015

^ registered just to post that.

To reply you must either login or sign up.