Forum › Beauty and the Beast Girl discussion

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

... OK, how come the doujins are here but not the main manga? The artist's other manga are already uploaded.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Something about the group who scanlated the first batch of chapters not letting Dynasty mirror them. I keep saying that the /u/ releases (which pick up from where the licensed book release leaves off) are perfectly fine to upload, but nothing seems to have come of that.

last edited at May 10, 2019 3:37PM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Then why don't you grab those /u/ releases (since you apparently have access to them) and upload them?

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

The series is already licensed by Seven Seas, even if they haven't caught up yet (after all, they only released the first volume in February this year). If signs show that they're never going to bother past the first volume, then certainly it'll go up quite late. Not to sandbag the efforts of /u/ guys though.

Please support the official release (of volume 1 so far at least!) http://www.sevenseasentertainment.com/series/beauty-and-the-beast-girl/

last edited at May 15, 2019 10:41PM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

After what Seven Seas did to the Monster Musume manga (starting with shoehorning tons of horse and spider jokes where they never existed at all just for the hell of it)? No thanks, even I could have afforded to spend money on the official release (which I currently don't), I refuse to give them a single penny.

Buying the original Japanese release is a different matter, though.

last edited at May 17, 2019 12:33PM

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

The book is actually pretty good. I prefer the online version, but that’s more for the humor and the fact that there’s more chapters. I bought it a while ago.

To reply you must either login or sign up.