Forum › Kanamemo discussion

joined May 24, 2014

Wow, what a life. Chugging sake all day at a dead-end job & sexually harassing her younger coworkers all just to forget about her unrequited love for a childhood friend--the only person we see Haruka showing her true nature around.

The more i reminisce about Haruka, the more i feel like crying. I really hope they fix this grim character or if not maybe give her a spin-off manga.

Bah, she's just fine as she is

Cute-clothes(car-graffiti-jk-chapter-4-funny-road-page-2)(pp-ized)
joined Apr 14, 2018

Am I the only one who ships Hinata and Saki/Manager? Though Mika x Kana is most certainly the best... and I can't stand Haruka; she ruins everything. As sad as her backstory is, she really is unbearable.

That said; I'm really sad this got dropped, its such a good one. I hope someone can pick it up again or maybe have the raws appear somewhere ^^;

One of my favourite 4-Komas, Iwami Shouko really needs to make more, after Flower Flower I'd really like to see almost anything from her ;^;

joined Oct 13, 2014

wonder what happened to this series

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

wonder what happened to this series

It has six volumes total and ended in 2013. Whether you can find those volumes or not is unclear. It was licensed for North American release, but I don't believe it was ever actually printed.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Why are this author series's so good but never get finished.

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Just binged all of this, sad it got dropped

549487_1
joined May 10, 2018

5 years already hope I can see the ending someday

To reply you must either login or sign up.