Forum › hanayamata

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..i watch the first episode...the art is like what I imagine and I loved it...the characters is suupeer cute and pretty for me...can't wait for the next episodes...(>o<)/

joined Mar 12, 2014

I haven't watched it yet. Everyone keeps saying it's good like a gift from the God...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I haven't watched it yet. Everyone keeps saying it's good like a gift from the God...

When it's serious or cute, the art is pretty as hell. When it's funny, it's a bit simpler but still way cute. The voices really fit the characters well, and well, you already know what the writing is like from reading here. Maybe not the best thing in the history of anime, but still definitely worth watching.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

When it's serious or cute, the art is pretty as hell. When it's funny, it's a bit simpler but still way cute. The voices really fit the characters well, and well, you already know what the writing is like from reading here. Maybe not the best thing in the history of anime, but still definitely worth watching.

To make it short, it's all cute.

To reply you must either login or sign up.