Forum › Slow start does NOT appear in the recently added list or front page

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I just noticed Slow start had been adding chapters but I hadn't seen them going up.

People tell me they see it in their recently added list- like on the 11th for example- but it isn't there for me- I only see 4 releases that day- none are slow start. I go back multiple pages of recently added and it's not there.

It dosn't have any blacklisted tags - and I don't think it's firefox add ons interfering because I tried chrome too, and it also doesn't appear and that has no addons. I tried then using I.E and it magically appears.

Isn't there weird? I've no idea if I've been having other releases not show in the lists for some reason too.

Anyone any ideas?

last edited at Feb 13, 2019 2:12PM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Are you sure you don't have Subtext blacklisted?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

yup -

Futanari
Het
Tragedy
What the fuck am I reading?
Yandere

And it would show under chrome if it was a tag doing it, because the reader isn't logged in to my account on it.

Its weird- no idea what makes it show on ie but not chrome or firefox.

last edited at Feb 13, 2019 4:24PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Ok figured it out when I noticed there was LOTS of extra posts under i.e. It WAS tags but not quite what you suggested Drpepperfan (chrome was logged into my account too but not i.e) It was the whitelist.

I assumed white list meant 'always show stuff with these tags' - and I had yuri tag in it.. But it actually meant 'only show stuff with these tags' right? So I wasn't seeing anything that didn't have a yuri tag- like slow start.

Lol- So how much stuff have I missed going up over the last year or 2 with subtext or just no romance that was great lol? Its not like I only read yuri.. gonna have to do some general searches for yuri crush and subtext for the last few years lol.

My mistake- but glad I caught it at last. I bet it explains somewhere what the whitelist does too right?

P.s- I REALLY can't see slow start as not yuri any more.

last edited at Mar 4, 2019 5:55AM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

It very much needs the Yuri crush tag at least.

Also, blacklisting the "What the fuck am I reading?" tag!? How very dare you.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^ Lol - I think that tag is like marmite - you either love it or hate it :)

The only manga I have come across with that tag that I really like is Yuri Mekuru Hibi.

To reply you must either login or sign up.