Forum › Aiura discussion

joined Oct 14, 2017

Not Yuri why they even added this manga here

joined Oct 14, 2017

it's not Yuri & ShoujoAi why r added this manga here.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Not Yuri why they even added this manga here

Because whilst Dynasty primarily uploads yuri manga, it also does other genres as well.

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

She is a danger to herself, she need that guy from "Listless" to carry her around.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Is that prostitution? I think that's prostitution.

joined Mar 9, 2017

Chapter 41 is translated unbelievably poorly.

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

It's obvious why Saki intervened, Kanaka's little brother is hers! I didn't know Youkon had a big sister, she looks kinda wierd, but then I was introduced to her as a stalker.

Chitosewink
joined Jan 24, 2015

No Ch. 42?

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

No Ch. 42?

The chapter that should not be mentioned, the punishment game for you!

Oh BTW, judging from your Gakkou Gurashi!(School Live!) comment you must be a big KanColle fan, may I ask who your favorite ships are?(interpret that as you want)

last edited at Jan 9, 2019 10:38PM

Chitosewink
joined Jan 24, 2015

No Ch. 42?

The chapter that should not be mentioned, the punishment game for you!

Oh BTW, judging from your Gakkou Gurashi!(School Live!) comment you must be a big KanColle fan, may I ask who your favorite ships are?(interpret that as you want)

Not exactly, mostly a secondary fan. I followed the Fubuki 4koma manga and anthologies because of my interest in the Pacific War more than interest in the game itself. But with translations coming so much more slowly my interest has kind of waned. I never really had a favorite. The Fubuki class had some nice ship girls. Real life ships though I do like the IJN light cruisers/cruisers and the IJN destroyers did have a good aesthetic as did a lot of IJN ships. Amatsukaze and Shigure would probably be my closest favorite only because I was able to read about firsthand accounts of their actions with Captain Hara. Btw, that Gakkou Gurashi! comment had nothing to do with KanColle, but personal experience.

More importantly, what's the deal with Chapter 42? I havn't read the most recent chapters yet because I wanted to go back and reread the whole thing from the beginning.

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

That's exactly what I was fishing for, thanks for sharing. The IJN ships do have some nice quality to them, I'm not that well verced on the subject to say what exactly, but they sometimes look kinda cheaply made yet classy. I think Soviet Navy ships looked pretty badass, they have this big sturdy intimidating aesthetic, not sure who my favorite is yet.
I should get back to reading more of the Fubuki 4koma, it's a fun series, probably better spent time too then playing the game lol...

You mentioned the forbidden chapter again, double the punishment game for you!

moresymphogearseasonsplease
Douman
joined Sep 30, 2019

yukkon best girl!

aiura is so underrated, despite the anime being so beautiful i think the 3 min format really hurt their chances

anyone knows why the chapters aren't being uploaded here?
they already started to translate the last volume

last edited at Sep 30, 2019 6:35PM

Maidens%20of%20michael
joined Oct 2, 2014

Yup. all 107 chapters translated. Did not even have hope for this, like a miracle

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

So many chapters! yaay

To reply you must either login or sign up.