Forum › Posts by ThreeLinks

Chitosewink
joined Jan 24, 2015

Were the last 5 chapters actually uploaded on Jul 8, 2021? because I only just got a notification yesterday

Chitosewink
joined Jan 24, 2015

Finally something from AS gets translated. Love that artist

Chitosewink
joined Jan 24, 2015

What ever happened to the other stories?

They're on mangadex

ThreeLinks
Aiura discussion 10 Jan 19:31
Chitosewink
joined Jan 24, 2015

No Ch. 42?

The chapter that should not be mentioned, the punishment game for you!

Oh BTW, judging from your Gakkou Gurashi!(School Live!) comment you must be a big KanColle fan, may I ask who your favorite ships are?(interpret that as you want)

Not exactly, mostly a secondary fan. I followed the Fubuki 4koma manga and anthologies because of my interest in the Pacific War more than interest in the game itself. But with translations coming so much more slowly my interest has kind of waned. I never really had a favorite. The Fubuki class had some nice ship girls. Real life ships though I do like the IJN light cruisers/cruisers and the IJN destroyers did have a good aesthetic as did a lot of IJN ships. Amatsukaze and Shigure would probably be my closest favorite only because I was able to read about firsthand accounts of their actions with Captain Hara. Btw, that Gakkou Gurashi! comment had nothing to do with KanColle, but personal experience.

More importantly, what's the deal with Chapter 42? I havn't read the most recent chapters yet because I wanted to go back and reread the whole thing from the beginning.

ThreeLinks
Aiura discussion 09 Jan 21:56
Chitosewink
joined Jan 24, 2015

No Ch. 42?

ThreeLinks
Chitosewink
joined Jan 24, 2015

Vampire Chika is too cute for this world

ThreeLinks
Chitosewink
joined Jan 24, 2015

that head pat on pg15

I recognize that sound effect

last edited at Apr 14, 2018 12:54PM

ThreeLinks
You're... discussion 09 Feb 02:23
Chitosewink
joined Jan 24, 2015

Page 16 was exactly what I wanted to see in the anime. Wasted potential, Sunrise.

ThreeLinks
Love Live! discussion 09 Feb 02:14
Chitosewink
joined Jan 24, 2015

At least we're past the halfway point!

Chitosewink
joined Jan 24, 2015

Also: Fubuki-chan and Mutsuki-chan with the team kill.

That's Shirayuki-chan, whose pretty much the Mutsuki-chan of the 4koma as her and Fubuki are always together (along with Miyuki and Hatsuyuki). I'm guessing this was inspired from the 4koma, it even captured Kitakami's disgust of destroyers.

ThreeLinks
Chitosewink
joined Jan 24, 2015

I have a terrible feeling that everyone on that carrier is a Zombie.

Well, there is a chance there are survivors inside the ship. Theoretically those things can be sealed up to protect against NBC attack, but I don't see why the author would know that, it isn't easy information to find. Plus it isn't moving and given the amount of time that's past, I think it's safe to say they're all dead.

What's more interesting is the hull number. 77 is an Atlantic carrier. I wonder if it's significant, but it's probably not and they just used the Bush as a drawing reference. I'm still holding on to the "isolated in Japan" theory so I'm hoping this is supposed to represent the carrier that was stationed in Yokosuka.

last edited at May 8, 2017 4:36AM