Forum › Konata-san Pinch! discussion

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I've always really loved the other two Celtrance Lucky Star doujins that have been circulating the interwebs (only one other of which appears to be on the site at the moment), so it's a big pleasure to see a new work of theirs uploaded to the reader.

I really wish some of the mysteriously missing ones (such as the sequel to Aogeki Murasaki Mamoru!) would be found and scanned one day. That'd be nice to see.

joined Jul 3, 2011

I have to say I found this doujin a tad refreshing. Maybe because of the characters but probably because there was a bit of romance hinted in the story and not just sex.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Indeed, the romantic aspect of Celtrance's work is 95% of the reason I like them.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I totally don't get the orichalcum reference, which seems important as there's NOTHING AT ALL in the rest of it to suggest why Kagami is suddenly futa.

It's not about liking or disliking at this point, more a matter making sense or not.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

That was pretty random.
Love Celtrance's stuff... wish there was more.

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

I've read this a few times........for uhhh the plot >_> anyways I actually really enjoy it. I mean it really is just a couple doing role play, Kagami as a futa is surprisingly sexy since Konata is obviously the more perverse one. I have always shipped them so any doujin with them as a couple automatically gets a read from me.

To reply you must either login or sign up.