Forum › Uploading?

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

We just put out a release, and I was going to upload it myself, until I noticed...I don't really see a way for me to do that on the new reader. How do we do it now, or is it something that's only for reader staff anymore?

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

I'll notify omnscient0 about it.

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

The system was changed slightly, so all uploaders have to be set to the Uploader group again.

omnscient0 Admin
Apple
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 1, 2010

Done!

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Since I'm not an uploader, and don't know if I should be, I'm letting you know, I just emailed the re-release of "Cycling Under a Starlit Sky" to MrEngenious.

This should correct just about all of the problems, including cleaning the dust that Phyis pointed out. There was a LOT more dust and clutter left than I realized.

Edited: I finally got a MediaFire account and uploaded the new version of "Cycling Under a Starlit Sky" to it. Here is the link for It http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nsx22uya2ib2vp2

last edited at Apr 6, 2013 12:45PM

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Thanks all. :)

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

Since I'm not an uploader, and don't know if I should be, I'm letting you know, I just emailed the re-release of "Cycling Under a Starlit Sky" to MrEngenious.

This should correct just about all of the problems, including cleaning the dust that Phyis pointed out. There was a LOT more dust and clutter left than I realized.

Edited: I finally got a MediaFire account and uploaded the new version of "Cycling Under a Starlit Sky" to it. Here is the link for It http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nsx22uya2ib2vp2

Just the e-mail you sent to MrE would have sufficed, but thanks anyway. I'll throw it up.

To reply you must either login or sign up.