Forum › The Two of You Be Friends!! discussion

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

haha funny and cute :)

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

I keep reading the Touhou Project stuff hoping that it will click for me and I'll get it and start liking it. But so far it eludes me.

Not saying that it's bad, just that I can't seem to get a good handle on who the people are and why I should care.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I keep reading the Touhou Project stuff hoping that it will click for me and I'll get it and start liking it. But so far it eludes me.

Not saying that it's bad, just that I can't seem to get a good handle on who the people are and why I should care.

Well it's quite a hard thing to get into I would guess, in terms of doujin. It would be easy to recommend high quality doujin releases, certainly, as many of the best yuri artists got started doing Touhou doujins, but in terms of getting into the series to start with, that's a bigger problem.

I certainly do think it's a series that is well worth getting into, especially for someone who likes yuri as I'm sure you do, as the all girl setting and huge number of characters has lead to some of the best yuri releases out there. But how to get into it...hmm.

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

Keine was so cute in this. That's an intersting question^ I'm not sute either, it started with other doujin works for me then the manga. Hmm maybe something with Reimu and Marisa, them being the MC's and all, not that I can conjure up a recommendation right now. I would recommend the doujin anime tho; Memories of Phantasm (AKA Fantasy Kaleidoscope) You can find most of them subbed on YT.

Disgruntled Farmer Tenshi
__daiyousei_hinanawi_tenshi_and_kazami_yuuka_touhou_drawn_by_warugaki_sk_ii__39c8d7402995cfc3bfca4fa9427cf45f%20(3)
joined Mar 8, 2017

I like the moment where both Kaguya and Mokou realize they'd actually been having fun

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

I read this again and still funny haha

To reply you must either login or sign up.