Forum › Glowing Red discussion

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

That was interesting. I'm not hugely familiar with the backstory for these characters, but I know enough to follow along. It's kind of funny that a youkai that's so incompetent it blinds itself ended up being the big threat.

It is interesting to see something with such a minor character. Only cameos in the official mangas, and low-level boss parts in the games.

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

That was interesting. I'm not hugely familiar with the backstory for these characters, but I know enough to follow along. It's kind of funny that a youkai that's so incompetent it blinds itself ended up being the big threat.

Yeah, it's always so weird to see Rumia portrayed as a threat when I'm so used to her being treated as a walking (flying) punchline.

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

Yeah, it's always so weird to see Rumia portrayed as a threat when I'm so used to her being treated as a walking (flying) punchline.

Yeah, I mean to a human with absolutely no powers I guess she's kind of scary. She theoretically eats people. But you can avoid her by literally just running away!

Just run dummy! She can't see her own hands in front of her face! Just move away from her! Lol.

joined Oct 29, 2019

Yeah, I mean to a human with absolutely no powers I guess she's kind of scary. She theoretically eats people. But you can avoid her by literally just running away!

Just run dummy! She can't see her own hands in front of her face! Just move away from her! Lol.

Except here she can teleport between darkness....

last edited at Nov 27, 2019 8:39AM

joined Feb 28, 2020

Sekibanki is such a good friend :)
She often gets portrayed as a youkai with close ties to the human village, though it ended so badly in that other doujin that I wasn't sure about reading this one...but the ending here is great!

To reply you must either login or sign up.