Forum › Golondrina discussion

Mosupeaceicon
joined Mar 19, 2016

Current translator for this series here!

Other people in this thread have already said this, but I too can confirm that Chica is still a lesbian at the end of the most recently published 5th volume. Chica also continues to have romantic relationships with other women in future chapters.

The 6th and final volume is on indefinite hiatus, but the directions the series take have given me no reason to believe the series will end with Chica in a relationship with a man. I doubt I would be translating Golondrina if it did. I definitely understand why people are suspicious (I certainly was too when I first read the series) but at least in what has been published, there's nothing to worry about.

last edited at Jul 2, 2018 10:11PM by Nezchan

Gits-innocence4
joined Sep 22, 2013

Current translator for this series here!

Other people in this thread have already said this, but I too can confirm that Chica is still a lesbian at the end of the most recently published 5th volume. Chica also continues to have romantic relationships with other women in future chapters.

The 6th and final volume is on indefinite hiatus, but the directions the series take have given me no reason to believe the series will end with Chica in a relationship with a man. I doubt I would be translating Golondrina if it did. I definitely understand why people are suspicious (I certainly was too when I first read the series) but at least in what has been published, there's nothing to worry about.

Thank you kindly for the update and all your translation-work.

Haven't begun reading the series yet, but after reading this I've been convinced to get onboard! ^ ^

Kurt
joined Aug 11, 2014

I'm really liking this story.

Quick note: The first pages of chapter 13 are duplicates of later pages.
Edit: It looks like those first pages (file names prefixed with "Golondrina_c13_" are corrections of the later pages.

last edited at Jul 10, 2018 11:14AM

allmarbleslost
So,%20lesbians%20square
joined May 5, 2022

any chance this is receiving an update within our lifetimes?

To reply you must either login or sign up.