Forum › What is the name of this manga

Steam-community-screenshot-dream-team-demon,-witch-
joined Nov 15, 2016

I'm looking for a certain manga I can't seem to find again. The page is yellowish and its about a office girl at a bar looking of cute girls and failing and the bartender with tattoos all over her and they ended up sleeping together while the office woman was drunk.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I'm looking for a certain manga I can't seem to find again. The page is yellowish and its about a office girl at a bar looking of cute girls and failing and the bartender with tattoos all over her and they ended up sleeping together while the office woman was drunk.

There is a thread for these requests.

But this is what you want. https://dynasty-scans.com/series/original_mikanuji_yuri

joined Nov 15, 2016

Oh shiet ty

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

drpepperfan posted:

I'll never understand how people can miss a thread that's never very far from the "new thread" button.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Alice Cheshire posted:

drpepperfan posted:

I'll never understand how people can miss a thread that's never very far from the "new thread" button.

Simple. They don't even bother to look if there is anything like that (or check what is there in general I guess). How many people do you think actually read forum rules?

last edited at Jun 15, 2018 7:04AM

joined Nov 15, 2016

Alice Cheshire posted:

drpepperfan posted:

Simple. They don't even bother to look if there is anything like that (or check what is there in general I guess). How many people do you think actually read forum rules?

Sorry I'm just new here......I don't know how to use this place yet....

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Alice Cheshire posted:

drpepperfan posted:

It's fine. Now you know, yay. Everyone starts somewhere. Welcome to the site.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nevri posted:

To be fair most forum rules are just common sense and the same wherever you go. I still glance over them myself whenever I go to a new community I intend to be active on but it's almost never actually necessary. Something like a main thread for trying to find a specific manga is something you'd think would be common sense too though. (Though I'm kinda surprised it took so long for us to have one to begin with.)

Tenebrae posted:

Like dpf said, you know now at least. It's typically a good idea to explore a new community a bit before you start taking part in it though.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Alice Cheshire posted:

To be fair most forum rules are just common sense and the same wherever you go.

True, but I always check them in case they have some special rules, unique to the site. It usually take like a minute to read them and it can save you from doing something stupid. After all ignorance of law excuses no one.

To reply you must either login or sign up.