Forum › BanG_Dream!: Star Beat discussion

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

What exactly is this? Without the context of the anime, I can see that it's telling basically the same story as this, but the characters are radically different.

joined Sep 16, 2017

What exactly is this? Without the context of the anime, I can see that it's telling basically the same story as this, but the characters are radically different.

This is the original story with the original character personalities back in 2015. Later on they got a reset/reboot to become the characters we know now. Since this is a multimedia franchise that incorporates the seiyuus, they made the new character personalities reflect the seiyuus personalities better.

Parnifia the Bastard
joined Aug 4, 2014

This is the original story with the original character personalities back in 2015. Later on they got a reset/reboot to become the characters we know now. Since this is a multimedia franchise that incorporates the seiyuus, they made the new character personalities reflect the seiyuus personalities better.

Interesting. Looking on Wikipedia, it says this series is still running?

joined Sep 16, 2017

Interesting. Looking on Wikipedia, it says this series is still running?

The BanG Dream! franchise as a whole is still running and running very well. This manga however only has 12 chapters and is completed.

Aki
joined May 22, 2014

Aaaaaaaahhh finally, thank you thank you thank you for uploading it!!! (^ v ^)/ <3

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

If this was a hentai, following those stars would have indeed led her to a "bang dream".

NaitoZekkyou
1-1%20-%20copy
joined Feb 3, 2013

everyone is so chuuni omg

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

BanG Dream/Prototype

Parnifia the Bastard
joined Aug 4, 2014

BanG Dream/Prototype

Yeah, this really feels like a first draft. Nebulous characterizations, plot contrivances, awkward progression...

joined Sep 16, 2017

BanG Dream/Prototype

Yeah, this really feels like a first draft. Nebulous characterizations, plot contrivances, awkward progression...

There's also a light novel version. I have yet to read it though to know if there are any differences between the two.

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Huh..... I kinda like this kasumi.

Pot
joined May 25, 2020

i need the next chapter!!!!

9gamlp01_400x400
joined Jul 29, 2017

Oh! Chapter 3 for this is apparently already out... a year ago. But hey, better late than never.

There's nothing more besides that one chapter though, unfortunately.

To reply you must either login or sign up.