Forum › Psycho Pass Yuri Collection discussion

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

...were opposite...i'm a lesbian...hehe...too bad b'cus of my looks i can't find a girl friend..just men are interested to me..hehe...i'm more girlier than to my past girl friends...

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

No we are the same :) I am girl who likes girls my phone just autocorrect it to gay :| I was really confused until I look at my last reply when I read your reply

I am sure you will find some special girl who will waltz your way :) and I am just not attracted to men in a sexual way but I have no problem with telling a guy if he is cute or handsome ... but I just cant look at them in a sexual way like do when I see cute girl :3

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..hehe...yeah..we are really the same...my girl break-up with me in our 1year and 3rd monthsary...hehe...b'cus i 4got it...
..well,i was sick that day and i'm really tired doing our thesis and also taking care of my brother and sisters...our parents and eldest sister is so busy to their work....my head was so fuzzy the time she broke up with me...its been a week that we didn't msg each other..

last edited at Mar 21, 2013 11:33PM

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

...want me to add to your f.b?

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

I actually deleted my facebook like 4 months ago because I never used it anymore :\
Awe, that really sucks she broke up with you because you forgot instead of talking it out and overcoming the situation.

Wednesday
joined Feb 28, 2013

Hmm, I Highly doubt Yayoi is the aggressive one in their relationship. I'd definitely like to see more Shion x Yayoi doujinshi though, especially since they were confirmed in the last episode!

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Hmm, I Highly doubt Yayoi is the aggressive one in their relationship. I'd definitely like to see more Shion x Yayoi doujinshi though, especially since they were confirmed in the last episode!

The last episode made me do a jump of joy when I saw that scene with the two of them haha! But I totally agree I see Shion being the more aggressive one as well.

Lets hope in the episode to come we will have more Yayoi x Shion action <3

16af2e72dfa0398ce30acc03ffce8b4d
Yuri-ism
joined Mar 22, 2013

If Japan makes them I will definitely buy it.

Wednesday
joined Feb 28, 2013

There was a Psycho-Pass after event in Japan with after stories and a seiyuu event. With Shimotsuki Mika as an addition, Division 1 is definitely a place for yuri. With the exception of Akane, of course. During the event Akane’s seiyuu, Kana Hanazawa, said she wanted in with the yuri.

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

sushine:..by the way...give me your yuri anime list that you watch already...i can give you some anime that are related in yuri...

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

I am about halfway through with the episodes! Subtle but clear yuri going on up in here. Also, great psychological anime. The yuri is just icing on the cake for this show.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I don't know how I feel about starting Psycho Pass. I didn't even know YayoixShion existed before I saw Sunshine's profile pic (and several reblogs from Tumblr). But after reading an ep 1 review on the anime... ehh. I'm into psychological thrillers...but I'm not too sure about gore/blood.

Though coming back to the point of this thread, this was a really cute doujinshi. :3

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

The gore and blood isn't bad. I'm not one for even animated blood, but it's pretty minimal. It has the convenient habit of moving the screen away suddenly if there is a direct attack, though there are still a few parts I cover the screen on because I'm a wimp. I'm sure you can make it through, it's definitely worth it.

The doujinshi is even better after watching Yayoi's backstory episode. I don't know if there is one for Shion, but I hope so. I'm a little more than halfway through the series now.

Psx_20160306_172109
joined Mar 21, 2013

Just finished psycho-pass and re-read this doujin. I WANT MORE XD
at the last episode Yayoi and Shion is shown naked on a bed together. Thats all we got and just seeing that scene made me feel like I've won a lottery

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

God thank you for womens love T~T

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

at the last episode Yayoi and Shion is shown naked on a bed together. Thats all we got and just seeing that scene made me feel like I've won a lottery

I waited 22 episodes just for that scene. And I still felt it was worth it. (Actually really liked the anime in general).

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

I waited 22 episodes just for that scene. And I still felt it was worth it. (Actually really liked the anime in general).

It made life lol I could hear the yuri gods singing when that scene appeared!

The way the anime ended kind of made it seem like there will be a second season .... so I hope. If there is a 2nd season I hope they show more yuri scenes with shion and yayoi.

Dd
joined Sep 22, 2013

Hilarious! I'm starting to love this pairing and, sorry, can't help it heavy breathing

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

They are sweet
But no so many doijin here...
Just waiting I guess

Tumblr_mom2rcrmt01r040i0o1_500
joined Mar 9, 2013

loving this couple sooo much! re reading it! >.<,.

To reply you must either login or sign up.