Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Lol since there's no utc+16 I thought you meant 16:00 hours at the time you posted.. Which was a utc+5 timezone. Ah since you're at utc+7 Sia ue good morning! offers coffee

And I told Nora that if the 16 refers to a map coordinate instead of a timezone I quit! because the game is rigged XDDDD but she still went to Google all those lattitude etc lol

last edited at Sep 6, 2017 8:02PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Good morning, Orange. I knew how both of you ended up with the answers. Also, I could guess which solution was from whom as well. :'D

We will live together happily ever after. XD

There is no living happily ever after in the forest. I'm no monkey. :'D

last edited at Sep 6, 2017 8:21PM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Good morning, Orange. I knew how both of you ended up with the answers. Also, I could guess which solution was from whom as well. :'D

So then unlike some people.. You don't think we are the same person? XDDD

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

sia ue

That is really cool that you could think of a reasonable ways to connect this number 16 to the UTC. If I were to get lost in the forest with both of you, I think we would be able to find a good solution to get out of there. Got lost in there with momonosuke alone and I would grow old and die there, no doubt.. :'D

you may want to watch Bear Grylls surviving in a forest if you are planning on going there without a GPS XD .. if anything..let's climb the trees XD

Jpeg

Haha, the only thing I am good at in that list is biology. I wish I could code, what a great skill to have these days!

oh yeah.. I WISH.

Haha meaning you have to turn up the volume?

no, I can't hear some tones.. even if I put the volume on the highest level.

Momonosuke

We will live together happily ever after. XD

awwww living your Mowgli dream XD

Orange DON'T LIE.. we are the same person XD

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Plot twist: We are actually yoonie arguing both sides of the fence with each other all the time

last edited at Sep 6, 2017 9:21PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Plot twist: We are actually yoonie arguing both sides of the fences with each other all the time

Yoonie won't appear because I could only use 4 browsers at a time XDD

Btw sia ue your riddle was perfect in every way XDD.. there is another connection: all the differences between the columns are a multiple of 3 !

3X3 X1= 9 (left to right)
3X3X2 = 27 (middle to right)
3X3X4 = 36 (middle to left)

last edited at Sep 7, 2017 1:06AM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Btw sia ue your riddle was perfect in every way XDD.. there is another connection: all the differences between the columns are a multiple of 3 !
3X3X3 = 36 (middle to left)

Only if 16 is the answer

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

So then unlike some people.. You don't think we are the same person? XDDD

Norange. xD

3X3X4 = 36 (middle to left)

Cool. :'D

Only if 16 is the answer

If only I had posted that puzzle 2 hours later. :'D

last edited at Sep 7, 2017 1:27AM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

If only I had posted that puzzle 2 hours later. :'D

This is one of those times when punctuality isn't a virtue XDDD lol

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Are you Asian or Australian? O.o

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

What?! You ask about my nationality and not my measurements? Are you implying that I'm less appealing than a nationality? lol

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

What?! You ask about my nationality and not my measurements? Are you implying that I'm less appealing than a nationality? lol

Okay, I think a pattern is emerging. You make me think about your assets, refuse to tell me when I ask, then put out a riddle for the world to solve. Fine! I will (have my clones Norah and Boba) take on your measurement riddle. But this time please make sure it is a single solution (a set of 3 numbers) or else I (my clones - I don't do shit) will flip table.

last edited at Sep 7, 2017 1:53AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Okay, I think a pattern is emerging. You make me think about your assets, refuse to tell me when I ask, then put out a riddle for the world to solve. Fine! I will (have my clones Norah and Boba) take on your measurement riddle. But this time please make sure it is a single solution (a set of 3 numbers) or else I (my clones - I don't do shit) will flip table.

can I be the clone that does the table flipping pweeeez ?

(╯°Д °)╯╧╧

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

(╯°Д °)╯╧╧

Gosh is there any other fun part left? I came late to the party and all the good jobs are stolen

joined Feb 4, 2017

(╯°Д °)╯╧╧

Gosh is there any other fun part left? I came late to the party and all the good jobs are stolen

you are the juicy part.. that argues for the sake of argument XD

last edited at Sep 7, 2017 2:50AM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

(╯°Д °)╯╧╧

You put the table back after she flips it.

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

LOL are you going to give us another riddle for your measurements? XDDDD

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Can't play right now though. My supervisor just sent me something to do again. More importantly, I really can't take my measurements without pads. I need to go buy some first. lol

last edited at Sep 7, 2017 3:59AM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Can't play right now though. My supervisor just sent me something to do again. More importantly, I really can't take my measurements without pads. I need to go buy some first. lol

Have you tried outsourcing your work? I heard it works.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Have you tried outsourcing your work? I heard it works.

Once. Months ago, I was sick, so I decided to have these 10 pages of my thesis done by a freelancer. I expected nothing, but he surprised me, he did it better than I could.

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Sia ue what are you studying if I may ask?

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Sia ue what are you studying if I may ask?

I will save this for another game. :'D Though I will tell you a little. I started my uni life with a major popular among guys. The major was perfectly fine for me, but not at all for my girliness. xD I felt like I had lost all of it after just one year, which was like a nightmare to me. xD So, I decided to start my second major, a major girls really like to study. lol Things turned out pretty well afterwards. lol

I have to complete my work, so see you for now.

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Sia ue lol thank you for entertaining my question and for the anecdote :D

I hope things would go smoothly with your work. Until our next riddle then XDDD

last edited at Sep 7, 2017 7:54AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Orange-yyy sama !! we lost the bet XDDDD

naaaaaao .. I refuseeeee

listen momono, my cat died and I can't be posting nude avatars XD

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Seaweeeeeeedddd noooooooo sniff XDDD

Listen hlama, my dog died and I can't be posting nude avatars

P. S. It is easier to copy paste from browser to browser XD

last edited at Sep 7, 2017 11:29AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.