Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

So you do like the Ds. Hahaha.

Never.. the first time hurt like a bitch.. but then I got used to it.
(Why's that everything I say sounds perverted!)

I discovered an amazing restaurant at the Airport..

Oxymoron.

Heheh.. shame, because I never ever enjoyed food the way I did in that restaurant.. why did they have to locate it somewhere customers are most likely not coming back ever again XD

last edited at Jul 29, 2017 4:54PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Oh my God.. no XD

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

why did they have to locate it somewhere customers are most likely not coming back ever again XD

Maybe they are going for a one nightstand like of feel. You wouldn't miss it if you could easily access it, would you?

For a second I thought momonosuke meant double Ds...overthinking again...

Not necessarily double. I just meant plural.

joined Feb 4, 2017

why did they have to locate it somewhere customers are most likely not coming back ever again XD

Maybe they are going for a one nightstand like of feel. You wouldn't miss it if you could easily access it, would you?

Hahahaha.. this is going to be a long distance relationship.. I felt (butter)flies in my stomach.. blame it on the sauce.

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Damn you, Nora. Your mention of creme brulee made me crave for sweet. I went for a chocolate mousse with torched marshmallow. Now I feel like a pig :()).

joined Feb 4, 2017

momonosuke

Hahaha Guten Appetit.. NOW, you mention of the chocolate mousse makes me crave a fondant cake :(

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Now I know why airport creme brulee tasted so good ;). I bet there was some naught stuff involved somewhere, too. Oh, are creme brulee secret words for something else :O)? Or am I over thinking it? Hmmm.

joined Feb 4, 2017

Now I know why airport creme brulee tasted so good ;). I bet there was some naught stuff involved somewhere, too. Oh, are creme brulee secret words for something else :O)? Or am I over thinking it? Hmmm.

hahhahahahhahha.. do I really make anything sounds dirty ?.. it was the best meal I have had in a whole month.. and the Crème brûlée or crema catalana is Amy's favorite.. we have it always when possible.. but I never in my life tasted one that has no hint of eggy taste or too sweet.. it was perfect & delicate. It's a must dine if you ever pass by Frankfurt or Munich
http://www.gerdkaefer-rolandkuffler.de/en/airport-ffm/kaefers-bistro-airport.php

(but why am I commenting as if I was in TripAdvisor)

last edited at Jul 30, 2017 1:26PM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Thanks for the review. I will make a mental note. (Although I still think your judgement was clouded by Amy's creme brulee.)

joined Feb 4, 2017

Thanks for the review. I will make a mental note. (Although I still think your judgement was clouded by Amy's creme brulee.)

hehehehehe.. you are the one getting perverted XDDD

last edited at Jul 30, 2017 6:06PM

Rsz_ac
joined Jun 1, 2017

Norah89

hahhahahahhahha.. do I really make anything sounds dirty ?.. it was the best meal I have had in a whole month.. and the Crème brûlée or crema catalana is Amy's favorite.. we have it always when possible.. but I never in my life tasted one that has no hint of eggy taste or too sweet.. it was perfect & delicate. It's a must dine if you ever pass by Frankfurt or Munich
http://www.gerdkaefer-rolandkuffler.de/en/airport-ffm/kaefers-bistro-airport.php

One of the best i have ever tasted .... with 1 of my favorite people <3

I shall kidnap the chef ...

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Because the egg is not eggy. But what's the point of an egg being an egg if it's not eggy? Ahaahaha no i don't really mean that XDD.

At least you're not being a tripadvisory trip advisor XD

joined Feb 4, 2017

Amy

One of the best i have ever tasted .... with 1 of my favorite people <3

Thank you.. it meant the world to me <3

I shall kidnap the chef ...

Hehhehe dammit, we should have checked him in in one of your bags.. we had an empty one!!
How did we miss that!!

last edited at Jul 31, 2017 3:44AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Because the egg is not eggy. But what's the point of an egg being an egg if it's not eggy? Ahaahaha no i don't really mean that XDD.

Hahhahahah.. we humans are silly.
It's the chicken fault for having an eggy egg as they are so chickny chicken!

At least you're not being a tripadvisory trip advisor XD

Hahhahahaha .. I will have to work on that in case WDTFS ends. migrating to TripAdvisor.com XD

Rsz_ac
joined Jun 1, 2017

Nora89

Thank you.. it meant the world to me <3

U know how i like 2 be thanked ....

Hehhehe dammit, we should have checked him in one of your bags.. we had an empty one!!
How did we miss that!!

Or just checked the chef's magical hands ;p

Rsz_ac
joined Jun 1, 2017

Ken

Ah I understand now.. Lol..

So Perceptive of you Ken (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

joined Feb 4, 2017

Hehhehe dammit, we should have checked him in one of your bags.. we had an empty one!!
How did we miss that!!

This is scary XD.. what do you wanna do with his hands

last edited at Aug 1, 2017 7:53AM

Rsz_ac
joined Jun 1, 2017

Nora89

I can show you ;p

Hands are not enough, so we need his Brains too xD

joined Feb 4, 2017

Nora89

I can show you ;p

Hands are not enough, so we need his Brains too xD

I wonder how die Zollkontrolle would react to human parts in a hungry woman's bag XDDD.. (now I am looking at my frozen ready made food and reconsidering the plan)

joined Feb 4, 2017

weight lifting after two years off is sure not a nice thing.. whatever I've done tonight, I will be paying the price for it in the morning x_X

arghh.. back to eating tasteless chicken boobs and lame rice :(
I eat chicken boobs since I ate her children as well.. seems that she won't need her breast any longer.
what's life without pastries in the morning with giant slab of butter!

Ectomorph and Mesomorph envy </3

since I am at it.. I can't stop imagining a chicken getting her breast augmented (of course to feed all those hungry bodybuilders).. the worse part is the chicken version of Lip augmentation XD

last edited at Aug 4, 2017 7:04PM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

why are you repeating this tortuous cycle? just go for liposuction already. XD.

last edited at Aug 5, 2017 2:11AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

momonosuke

They say if you get liposuction, fats will accumulate in weird areas XD

But ah, just need to be strong.. cant be 28 and die by just taking the stairs to the fourth floor XD

joined Feb 4, 2017

I eat chicken boobs since I ate her children as well.. seems that she won't need her breast any longer.

You re so pervy lol..
Or yr chickens r raised differrently.. XD

the chicken I know are troubled hormones wise.. it makes them uneasy you know ~

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

You re so pervy lol..
Or yr chickens r raised differrently.. XD

the chicken I know are troubled hormones wise.. it makes them uneasy you know ~

Do the chicken you know have nipples? You can't call them boobs or breast if they don't have nipples you know.

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Do the chicken you know have nipples? You can't call them boobs or breast if they don't have nipples you know.

teary eyed valid point! XDDDD

But you know cows have nipples but we don't say "go get milk from the boobs" hahahaha

last edited at Aug 6, 2017 10:44PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.