Forum › Going With a Stranger discussion

joined Aug 10, 2016

Seiga is cute

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Ahh i like seeing Miko as the Dad who dotes on her daughtee but likes to come up with nonsensical ideas to instill good values. Then there's soccer Mom Byakuren

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

A doujinshi where get out Toyosatomimi-sama and Mamizou? Ohhhh *_* if it get out Usami Renko would be wonderful ;^; added to favourites!
PD: I see that isn't here the MariKanan doujinshi he/she had. I have it in physical and I can scan it, know someone if are some scanlations who gladdly accept to work in other people's doujinshis or if they preffer buy their doujinshis? I want to see it translated but I have no idea how scanlations works :(

ADT555 Uploader
_006
DB Scans
joined Jun 26, 2017

PD: I see that isn't here the MariKanan doujinshi he/she had. I have it in physical and I can scan it, know someone if are some scanlations who gladdly accept to work in other people's doujinshis or if they preffer buy their doujinshis? I want to see it translated but I have no idea how scanlations works :(

You should upload it to E-Hentai, that seems to be where everyone posts Touhou raws for scanlators to use.

last edited at Jul 29, 2017 12:13PM

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

You should upload it to E-Hentai, that seems to be where everyone posts Touhou raws for scanlators to use.

Oh, but isn't R18, it's actually pretty cute in fact. You can check here the preview in her/his pixiv ^^ or can I upload it there even if isn't R18?

ADT555 Uploader
_006
DB Scans
joined Jun 26, 2017

Oh, but isn't R18, it's actually pretty cute in fact. You can check here the preview in her/his pixiv ^^ or can I upload it there even if isn't R18?

Yeah don't let the name fool you, it's for both Safe and NSFW stuff.

joined Oct 29, 2019

I wonder what happens if Seiga becomes some sort of her mentor, that will be kinda cool

To reply you must either login or sign up.