Really need to watch the anime....

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

Made my heart beat~
Yeah.... Yeah...
Pretty nice...
Cute too...
Really need to watch the anime....

You should also read the manga in order to understand what's going on in this piece. :)

Tumblr_m6qk60jppk1r95frro1_500
joined May 28, 2013

Ahh I love this - saw a bit of it on tumblr and it drove me crazy that I couldn't download the rest of it properly so am glad it's on here! Thanks for the upload. Ymir and Christa are perfect. Makes me so happy :)

Blazing CobaltX
Aaaaaaaaaaaa2
joined May 16, 2012

This is the first time I read the full doujin and it's probably my favourite doujin now. It's so beautiful and it warms my heart whenever I read it, can't get enough of it. ;A; Thanks for translating!

DigitalCooper
06198ea848e13a290fe7a6a3314d5a8c
joined Feb 1, 2013

That was... Beautiful... ^

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Very well made, too bad is a doujin because I want more

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

You should also read the manga in order to understand what's going on in this piece. :)

Yeah, when I read the manga it said Ymir-sama when there was the contact. I stopped reading when there is the female running to well, the geeky boy who read the book about the world. [Trying to be vague as possible]

And yeah, anime is definitely going to be watched. Voices... I need the voices.

joined Feb 8, 2011

I keep reading this piece and every time I get to the credits, I completely stare at the picture. Its sweet. :3

Saya
joined Apr 8, 2013

I've read the entire manga but, still, I don't understand that at all. Could anyone explain this to me please, 'cause I'm totally lost there...

joined Feb 8, 2011

I've read the entire manga but, still, I don't understand that at all. Could anyone explain this to me please, 'cause I'm totally lost there...

Which part you don't understand?

Saya
joined Apr 8, 2013

I mean the meaning of this scan ^^'

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

TTwTT this piece always makes me tear up a little every time I read it.

joined Feb 8, 2011

I mean the meaning of this scan ^^'

Don't want to spoil the story for anyone, so I am going to be a vague as possible. The entire scan is related to the manga and the mangaka, who threw this wanted to inexplicitly tell a little bit about Ymir's adventures many years ago and how the statue was a form of prediction of an angel (Christa) who would 'save' Ymir. Would love to go deeper in explaining my assumptions, but I guess that's enough. Sorry for not being too helpful. ^^;

Underoneroof
joined Jan 17, 2014

I can't be the only one interested in attack on Titan just because of these two. apart from them I don't really care for the story

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I can't be the only one interested in attack on Titan just because of these two. apart from them I don't really care for the story

Same. I only read the manga for those two. They are definitely the more interesting characters (to me) from what I know about them.

To reply you must either login or sign up.