Forum › Not Used to the Wind discussion

joined Jun 30, 2015

This story had a sort of odd aftertaste. I guess it came from how twisted Aya and the girl's relationship turned out to be and its ultimate resolution? It's a little unsettling, and not in the same sense that Yakumi Sarai usually inspires through cannibalism.

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Friendly Violent reminder that Aya kicks major ass.

Images
joined May 22, 2014

I wonder if there is a single doujin of Yakumi Sarai that doesn't in some way involve canibalism.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I wonder if there is a single doujin of Yakumi Sarai that doesn't in some way involve canibalism.

Few of their stories involve humans eating other humans.

Screenshot_417
joined Sep 19, 2016

I feel bad for the girl...

now it's time to read some comedy doujins to get this out of my head

joined Jun 30, 2015

Sanae's ascension, Byakuren's peaches, Sakuya's leg and the frequent topic of wholesome human predation. It's gotten to be a running theme.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Sanae's ascension, Byakuren's peaches, Sakuya's leg and the frequent topic of wholesome human predation. It's gotten to be a running theme.

Byakuren doesn't eat the humans, she just uses them as fertilizer. Sakuya doesn't eat her own leg although she's curious about it (it's likely that was a joke though). Sanae I'll grant you since she was human at the time.

Cannibalism doesn't mean eating humans. It means humans eating humans (or any other creature eating its own species). Other things eating humans, even if they look passably human, isn't cannibalism.

Images
joined May 22, 2014

Byakuren doesn't eat the humans, she just uses them as fertilizer. Sakuya doesn't eat her own leg although she's curious about it (it's likely that was a joke though). Sanae I'll grant you since she was human at the time.

Cannibalism doesn't mean eating humans. It means humans eating humans (or any other creature eating its own species). Other things eating humans, even if they look passably human, isn't cannibalism.

Alright, alrirght, I actually meant eating humans, regardless of who's the one doing the eating.

joined Apr 30, 2014

Weird, this appears on the main page, but not recently added,

To reply you must either login or sign up.