Forum › Link discussion

joined May 14, 2013

Glad to finally see a cute Miku x Luka doujin!
I like when Miku is the one 'teasing' Luka. I always thought it's funnier this way. It was really adorable.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Art is freaking good, rather cute as well.

Manuke
joined Jan 21, 2014

Considering the artist is the same person who drew 'Riko & Haru & Irukawa Hot Springs', the good art isn't much of a surprise :). On the other hand...Miku behaved a bit like Haru...

last edited at Feb 17, 2014 10:24PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Considering the artist is the same person who drew 'Riko & Haru & Irukawa Hot Springs', the good art isn't much of a surprise :). On the other hand...Miku behaved a bit like Haru...

Ah, no wonder it looked familiar, didn't notice.

Manuke
joined Jan 21, 2014

Most of us wouldn't have known he drew doujinshi for this pair. His pixiv doesn't have link to buy it either...it might be pure luck for us English reader to get our hands on this title...

last edited at Feb 17, 2014 10:53PM

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Miku x Luka never ceases to be so damn cute.

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Most of us wouldn't have known he drew doujinshi for this pair. His pixiv doesn't have link to buy it either...it might be pure luck for us English reader to get our hands on this title...

JUST WHY have I been having trouble linking this artstyle with Rico&Hal's even if I've read this in another language before??

And the cover goes for another wallpaper for sure.

last edited at Feb 18, 2014 12:34AM

joined Dec 13, 2013

Hehe, released on Valentines day... This was really cute though, to say the least! Humorous as well... c: I liked it!

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

MikuxLuka are the best !

joined Apr 14, 2013

Ah I see the tables have turned XD

joined Mar 3, 2017

Omigod Len and Rin!! XD

Dhf
joined Oct 4, 2017

Very cute story! These two are my favourite couple!
I love at the end:
Luka: "Stop making strange noises!"
Miku: moans even louder

To reply you must either login or sign up.