Forum › Afterglow Noise discussion

joined Apr 21, 2016

are there more?

Mifuyu%206
joined Dec 31, 2015

Yes, some chapters are missing here. I have my own copy of it, though it's in my native language. I kind of want to translate the "Afterglow Noise" chapter that I really like, but I'm not sure where to send the translated material since I'm not in any translator group...

The truth is, I once tried to sent something I translated using the 'upload request' link before but nothing happened so I'm not sure anymore (lol).

last edited at Oct 11, 2016 5:44PM

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

Yes, some chapters are missing here. I have my own copy of it, though it's in my native language. I kind of want to translate the "Afterglow Noise" chapter that I really like, but I'm not sure where to send the translated material since I'm not in any translator group...

The truth is, I once tried to sent something I translated using the 'upload request' link before but nothing happened so I'm not sure anymore (lol).

You could start a thread in yuriproject and post your translated material, maybe someone will post tank scans or might be interested in editing.

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

we have planned to work on this once our projects with higher priorities are finished. I'm not sure if another group is already interested in completing the tank (coordination between yuri scanlation groups = 0), but judging from our work speed and spare time, we should start with it somewhere in Feburary since I'll be able to focus on it completely.
We have Japanese raws and will translate it directly from JP, I'm not sure how we would handle a translation from some other language to ENG.

edit 07th February: so lililicious did the translation for 2 chapters so far and I'll edit this in the near future. I'm currently working on the first chapter.

last edited at Feb 7, 2017 11:46AM

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

It's completed and not ongoing btw, all 6 chapters has been scanlated. There is a new edition out (Perfect Edition?) https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4758075832 which has one more story (Cubic Starship, キュービックスターシップ) and an "after story" 4koma (don't know from which story though).

To reply you must either login or sign up.