Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Best Keine ever.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Best Keine ever.

She is. And forever will be.

joined Aug 6, 2013

THAT. WAS. AMAZING. yandere keine is different :3 and little mokou is too cuuuuuuute HHHHHHHNNNGGGG

joined Apr 10, 2013

THAT. WAS. AMAZING. yandere keine is different :3 and little mokou is too cuuuuuuute HHHHHHHNNNGGGG

And a masochist one too... Never really saw a dj with Mokou as being the masochist... and... Keine is mostly the perverted one in most cases, flaunting her love and sex hormones to her students, namely Cirno, Dai, Rumia, and comp.

joined Jun 27, 2013

I thought I wouldn't like it, but this was actually quite funny.
Still I now need to read some Vivit Gray doujinshi to erase that image of Keine from my mind :P

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Still I now need to read some Vivit Gray doujinshi to erase that image of Keine from my mind :P

Kinda what I did, haha :D

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

mirror error pg 19

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

And a masochist one too... Never really saw a dj with Mokou as being the masochist... and... Keine is mostly the perverted one in most cases, flaunting her love and sex hormones to her students, namely Cirno, Dai, Rumia, and comp.

It's never really clear who Keine teaches, to be honest. Some doujins it's human children from the village, sometimes it's the more kid-like youkai (mostly fairies), sometimes there's a mix. I guess the only canon is "Keine is a teacher" and that's about it.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

It's never really clear who Keine teaches, to be honest. Some doujins it's human children from the village, sometimes it's the more kid-like youkai (mostly fairies), sometimes there's a mix. I guess the only canon is "Keine is a teacher" and that's about it.

Well, she is teacher in human village, so I kinda doubt youkai students can be canon.

Yuuparu%20cuddle
joined Apr 7, 2013

Well, she is teacher in human village, so I kinda doubt youkai students can be canon.

Actually, it's both. She teaches human students during the day, and youkai late at night.

last edited at Jan 27, 2014 11:46AM

joined Apr 10, 2013

Actually, it's both. She teaches human students during the day, and youkai late at night.

Which is the reason as to why Keine doesn't use make-up during the night.

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

lol that was fucked up

RandomGuyReading
Q-street-fighter-iii-3rd-strike-portrait-art
joined Jun 16, 2015

I guess she teaches all of the above. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

KuroAkaShiro
Images%20(11)
joined Jan 8, 2016

Sorry but I don't see what's Yandere about this. At most the girl is a sadist with no regard to the little one. The Yandere tag is misleading, please remove it.

Images%20(8)
joined Feb 27, 2022

Funni keine

To reply you must either login or sign up.