Forum › Ika Musume discussion

Sdf%20(2)
joined Nov 16, 2013

Sayman never disappoints. What the fuck is this even...?

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

The wish granting girl is from the manga Hunter x Hunter. She can grant wishes but a wisher has to pay the price for the previous wisher. Or something like that.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The wish granting girl is from the manga Hunter x Hunter. She can grant wishes but a wisher has to pay the price for the previous wisher. Or something like that.

Wait, did HxH finally get off that awful chimera ant storyline? I finally gave up on the series because of it.

joined Apr 14, 2013

???

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Nice, Dowman Seiman makes doujins too. I dunno, this one was actually easy to understand.

Spirit_medallion2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Alluka from Hunter x Hunter?

joined Jan 11, 2013

Lol you ain't got no nipples

joined May 15, 2020

Wait, did HxH finally get off that awful chimera ant storyline? I finally gave up on the series because of it.

What are you talking about?? Hunter x Hunter with awful storyline? You're sooooo wrong, you probably haven't watched it until the end and if you have you're definitely dumb, or you just don't care about anime, i don't know but watch this video please: https://youtu.be/oILWokaaDfA

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Girl? Even Dowman Sayman fall into a trap lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.