Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

https://youtu.be/ABC5TRSj9gE

LMAO! I nearly died of laughter watching this. This is too much!!!

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Me too. Would have made part 6 more interesting, which is my least fav.

Really? I only read parts 5 and 6, the latter being the one I liked better.

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

Part 6 was okay. The main cast and protagonist weren't that interesting. In part 5, the main cast was at least interesting..

joined Aug 16, 2014

Part 6 was okay. The main cast and protagonist weren't that interesting. In part 5, the main cast was at least interesting..

I liked the cast of part 6. Bucciarati kept me going on part 5, couldn't really get into the other parts I tried reading.

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

I liked the cast of part 6. Bucciarati kept me going on part 5, couldn't really get into the other parts I tried reading.

You didn't like Part 7? gasps

joined Aug 16, 2014

It's not as much as I didn't like it, as it's I couldn't even get into it in the first place.

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

It's not as much as I didn't like it, as it's I couldn't even get into it in the first place.

Ah due to it being in a....different setting?

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Currently playing the open beta of Gigantic, had beta keys back when it was a closed beta a year and half ago [bless Paris Games Week], and god this is really good. You guys should try it out if you're into MOBA / FPS games because this is a perfect mix of OW, Smite and LoL, with a growing and yet nice community and a rapturous gameplay.

joined Aug 16, 2014

No, taking place in a different timeline had nothing to do with it. I wasn't really interested in any of the other parts I tried reading either.

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

No, taking place in a different timeline had nothing to do with it. I wasn't really interested in any of the other parts I tried reading either.

For me, Funny Valentine had it worth reading that part.

joined Aug 16, 2014

I'm not sure I even read as far as to know who this is.

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

I'm not sure I even read as far as to know who this is.

Main villain of part 7. He is quite cool. I liked him more than Kira.

last edited at Mar 13, 2017 7:52PM

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

I liked part 6 more than 5 TBH but I think the ending sucked

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

I actually liked it. How we get the strongest stand and how Diavolo will continue to die forever. A pretty terrifying punishment if u ask me

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

still trying to read part 5 i just dont have the motivation right now and im behind anime.

Right now i'm trying to write but i'm just feeling frustrated.

can anyone recommend me a drawing table thats cheappppp and works good, i want to start drawing digitally......

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

still trying to read part 5 i just dont have the motivation right now and im behind anime.

can anyone recommend me a drawing table thats cheappppp and works good, i want to start drawing digitally......

What you usually draw?

joined Jun 17, 2014

What you usually draw?

characters, been trying to draw buildings.

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

What you usually draw?

Oh nice. Thinking of drawing a webcomic?

joined Jun 17, 2014

What you usually draw?

Oh nice. Thinking of drawing a webcomic?

yeah ill probably do a little webcomic for practice. then maybe a better more detailed webcomic. still not the greatest drawer but ill go for it and yes i will do yuri with action and supernatural stuff too.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

I actually liked it. How we get the strongest stand and how Diavolo will continue to die forever. A pretty terrifying punishment if u ask me

I just hated how everyone pretty much died and the universe ceased to exist(meant Stone Ocean BTW)

last edited at Mar 14, 2017 11:42PM

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

I just hated how everyone pretty much died and the universe ceased to exist(meant Stone Ocean BTW)

I think itbwas a pretty smart idea to create even more potential stories. Let's be honest Araki don't use same character over again like Fate series authors. This what makes his series even more interesting.

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

yeah ill probably do a little webcomic for practice. then maybe a better more detailed webcomic. still not the greatest drawer but ill go for it and yes i will do yuri with action and supernatural stuff too.

I will def. be the first one to buy it.

last edited at Mar 15, 2017 12:24AM

joined Jun 17, 2014

I will def. be the first one to buy it.

thanks

joined Jun 17, 2014

I think itbwas a pretty smart idea to create even more potential stories. Let's be honest Araki don't use same character over again like Fate series authors. This what makes his series even more interesting.

yeah Araki is really creative its just amazing how he can keep going.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

old MST3K episodes are on Netflix I can't wait until April 10th for the new season

To reply you must either login or sign up.