Forum › Kemono Friends Videos

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The animation in the show is so weird. I get the impression that there really aren't very many (or any) experienced animators who know about antics, slow in/slow out and so forth. They just boot up Flash or Harmony or whatever, feed in the key frames and let the machine do all the rest. So it all ends up really mechanical and abrupt looking.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

The animation in the show is so weird. I get the impression that there really aren't very many (or any) experienced animators who know about antics, slow in/slow out and so forth. They just boot up Flash or Harmony or whatever, feed in the key frames and let the machine do all the rest. So it all ends up really mechanical and abrupt looking.

I heard it was done by a small studio, and they have been improving the animation a little with each episode.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

I heard it was done by a small studio, and they have been improving the animation a little with each episode.

I'm not sure if animation got less horrible, or I just got used to the quality...

But yeah, you kinda need to get over the first episodes, they give the worst impression. Especially that very first scene of chasing...

Quality aside, it's surprisingly enjoyable.

last edited at Mar 7, 2017 3:01PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.