Forum › I Want To Bully Ricchan! discussion

Dd
joined Sep 22, 2013

Omg, again super blonde Ricchan.. Btw, i'm not a fan of this pairing, but the doujin was cute (and the art wonderful)!

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

"Persona, your true self!"
Im actually getting to like this blonde Ritsu hahaha
I think the reason why she is drawn blonde was because her hair color was suppose to be lighter than Yui's? kind of like a honey color?

last edited at Jan 27, 2014 10:40PM

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

I always thought of this as some alternative timeline, one where Ritsu never met Mio which in turn she outgrew her tomboy phase, which, again, in turn made the club nonexistent, Mugi never met the others ect. ect. ect
Oh, and also she dyed her hair blonde, because something something reason.

Edit: Well, see what ya get for not reading ahead of time, there is Mio, which screws everything up!

last edited at Jan 17, 2014 1:30PM

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Eh...who was that anyway? No, really. Not even talking about hair color, this is just not Ritsu at all.

joined Aug 6, 2013

-sniff- what happened to mio? Where did mio go? I'm like a die hard MITSU shipper ; - ;

Nesucenter
joined Sep 6, 2013

Why Ritsu is blonde ? where are Mio and Azunyan (for Yui) ?

Tumblr_n2xarzavhs1qze9qao1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

I want mio x ritsu!!^^

where are Mio and Azunyan (for Yui) ?

They probably hving a good time (mio x azunyan)

last edited at Jan 18, 2014 1:22AM

Av
joined Jun 7, 2013

I didn't even notice that Ritsu's hair was blonde until I read the comments here. o_o; Not that I'm complaining; the art is simply beautiful. It almost looks like the original.

Anyway, I've always thought this pair is not so bad at all. I mean I'm a Mitsu fan all the way but I couldn't just ignore the chemistry between Yui and Ritsu. They complete each others sentence, their brains are almost on the same wavelength, they're both delusional, they have the craziest ideas, and they just.. click.. for me. So I really appreciate this doujin. Its really refreshing. ^.^

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Yui x Ritsu isn't bad :3 I'm pretty tired of Mio x Ritsu, but i'll never get tired of Yui x Azusa. On other hand i also like Yui x Nodoka/Ui. Anyway.. keep those K-On doujinshis coming :3

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

this looks just weird

C98ab66c466d3fbc213734974fbc8f54
joined Dec 31, 2013

This art--wow! It's beautiful! Ritsu is really blonde in this, but I love that the artist drew her without her headband.

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

At some point I got used to dresstrip's blonde Ritsu and even came to like it. That art is simply too good to dislike it! And since I'm also not a big Mio fan (YuixAzusa/Ui/Nodoka/and now Ritsu aswell <3) That's also a big plus

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Yui x Ritsu isn't bad :3 I'm pretty tired of Mio x Ritsu, but i'll never get tired of Yui x Azusa. On other hand i also like Yui x Nodoka/Ui.

Totally agree. The pairing isn't bad at all, as a matter of fact I like 'em as a pair, it shows uniqueness and different kinds of cuteness never before seen. But I wouldn't care as much about that as long as the art and the personalities are well done. Anyways I like this story a lot cause of how cute they look together, so favorited xD

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

Are they changing the couples? so...Now one of mio x azusa.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

The art is so cute

Img_2661
joined Dec 23, 2015

Love this

Kiss-him-not-me-episode-1-pics-007
joined Jul 9, 2016

Goddammit, Dresstrip always fucks with my emotions. The spot on art style makes me want to convert to Yui X Ritsu even though I'm a die-hard-forever-and-always Mitsu shipper. But then again, feminine Ritsu was kind of strange so now I'm confused...

joined Mar 3, 2017

I'm more of a Mitsu guy, but this is cute too. Ricchan with her hair down is surprisingly cool.

To reply you must either login or sign up.