Forum › Asian yuri movies?

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

Here's a few more and sorry if I add some in that someone already said.

Make Up (Taiwanese Movie)
Fish and Elephant (Chinese Movie)
Candy Rain (Taiwanese Movie) Wouldn't call it one made up of a bunch of shorts.
Drifting Flowers (Taiwanese Movie)
1448 Love Among Us (Tai Movie)
Yes or No 2.5 (Tai Movie)
Jelly Fish (Japanese Movie) Warning has Het
Haiiro no Karasu (Grey Crow) (Japanese Movie)
The Torture Club (Japanese Movie)
Akai x Pinku (Japanese Movie)
Shishunki Gokko (Japanese Movie)
Houkago Lost (Japanese Movie)
School Girl Complex (Japanese Movie)
Kashikoi inu wa, hoe zu ni warau (Shady)(Japanese Movie)
Brulee (Japanese Movie) Wincest FTW

joined Dec 19, 2016

Movies that are or have yuri but I haven't watched them myself so watch at your own risk:
In My Ending Is My Beginning

This one was fucked up, pseudo-intellectual and philosophical bullshit.

Love, In Between

This one does not have yuri. The two girls are 100% het, as edgy their relationship is. The movie is good though. But again, no yuri

Also another japanese lesbian movie I haven't seen mentioned here : Schoolgirl Complex.

Gah, I hated the ending to Schoolgirl Complex.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

^

It's a japanese lesbian movie, what would you expect ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The end was so obvious it made me laugh actually, this is why we love japanese angst, right ?

joined Dec 19, 2016

^

It's a japanese lesbian movie, what would you expect ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The end was so obvious it made me laugh actually, this is why we love japanese angst, right ?

For me it was just because HOW it ended more than them just not ending up together.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I thought I had seen every so-called lesbians movie troll in my life. I was wrong.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

I thought I had seen every so-called lesbians movie troll in my life. I was wrong.

A bait?

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

A bait?

Nah, the yuri happens, and it's pure, heart-warming and fluffy. Just watch it to know what I meant by troll ;)

joined Dec 19, 2016

A Bizarre Love Triangle - Now that's a weird movie.

The main girl is this stuck up rich bitch married to this comedian. She's also in a secret relationship with this taekwondo girl she's known since highschool. Well, the comedian finds out about the rich bitch and taekwondo girl. He's pissed with his wife, but she wants to leave him for the taekwondo girl. He has 1 stipulation. He gets to have sex with the taekwondo girl while making her watch. Welp, the comedian gets taekwondo girl pregnant. Rich bitch wants her to abort, but taekwondo girl wants to keep it. They start living with the comedian because of the baby. At one point, rich bitch suggests that they share each other, but both are against it. She chooses taekwondo girl and then it shows the comedian all depressed and dealing with his loneliness. Eventually rich bitch feels bad about what they have done to him so she has sex with him. Taekwondo girl has the baby and then while rich bitch switches between them, the other takes care of the baby. It ends with them basically in a polyamory relationship together.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

This one is dark and shivering, but it's a real great indie japanese movie. Would recommend ! [Not for the yuri though]. The characters downfall left me speechless. Whether it's in terms of acting, musics, story-telling or character development, everything is very well done here. A hidden gem I hadn't heard of, thanks Envy.

The main girl with big ears pissed me off so much. I was rooting for the other girl and the librarian girl. But as a normal japanese movie nothing happens lol. Plus the movie was rather boring, wouldn't watch again.

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

This one is dark and shivering, but it's a real great indie japanese movie. Would recommend ! [Not for the yuri though]. The characters downfall left me speechless. Whether it's in terms of acting, musics, story-telling or character development, everything is very well done here. A hidden gem I hadn't heard of, thanks Envy.

The main girl with big ears pissed me off so much. I was rooting for the other girl and the librarian girl. But as a normal japanese movie nothing happens lol. Plus the movie was rather boring, wouldn't watch again.

I may have to watch Kashikoi inu wa, hoe zu ni warau again the first time I watched it I didn't really care for it. Maybe watching it again will change my mind. And you're welcome. ^ ^

Has for Shishunki Gokko I agree with you I wouldn't watch it again.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I can get those who find Shady strange because it definitely is, but you should give it a second try. You might end up liking it ;)

And here, I'm struggling to find Brulee with english subtiles, and I'm desesperatly waiting for a fansub-team to do Our Love Story. Yuri and lesbian movie should be everyone's first priority, uh.

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

A bait?

Nah, the yuri happens, and it's pure, heart-warming and fluffy. Just watch it to know what I meant by troll ;)

Can you send me the link?

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

^
Don't know if it's authorized, and I watched it in a good quality because a french fan-sub team did it.
You can watch on YT [enable subtitles] here.

If after that you want to see it in a better quality, I'll link you the french subbed one per mail.

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

^
Don't know if it's authorized, and I watched it in a good quality because a french fan-sub team did it.
You can watch on YT [enable subtitles] here.

If after that you want to see it in a better quality, I'll link you the french subbed one per mail.

Thanks bro!!!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.