Forum › Fall in Love: It Seems I Can't Help But Fall in Love discussion

joined Apr 14, 2013

I can't help but fall in love with this couple

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Art looks awesome O_o

joined Apr 15, 2013

That was pretty great. It's nice to see a Madoka doujin that isn't MadoHomu. Not that I don't like the pairing, but I haven't seen the third movie yet and I'm trying to avoid spoilers. It's tough, man :(

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

I can't help but fall in love with this couple

Wonder what you'd say if this were a MadoHomu.

MadoHomu is an automatic love, of course!

mrelephantface
joined Jan 4, 2014

Sooya! This is the best manga ever.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I don't know if I still ship MadoHomu after Rebellion.. but as for KyoSaya yes that ship intensified after rebellion cx

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I don't know if I still ship MadoHomu after Rebellion.. but as for KyoSaya yes that ship intensified after rebellion cx

Can't help but agree, pretty much all the new MadoHomu stuff that's been posted here since the movie has left me cold. Probably since the movie seems to have turned it in an unhealthy/creepy direction that everyone's trying to incorporate into it. Which, for me at least, takes out a lot of the appeal.

Hmmm...maybe the director actually WANTED to poison the MadoHomu well? That fiendish bastard!

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Can't help but agree, pretty much all the new MadoHomu stuff that's been posted here since the movie has left me cold. Probably since the movie seems to have turned it in an unhealthy/creepy direction that everyone's trying to incorporate into it. Which, for me at least, takes out a lot of the appeal.

Hmmm...maybe the director actually WANTED to poison the MadoHomu well? That fiendish bastard!

Indeed.. Their relationship has turned rather abusive and selfish from both sides. I heard that Urobuchi wanted to make it a happy ending.. But I guess the stuff that was thrown in at the end was for the sake of continuing the series.

joined Jan 4, 2014

What?

To reply you must either login or sign up.