Forum › Online Reader Suggestions for Improvement

joined Jul 3, 2011

I'd like to request another installment of the Blue Drop series called 'Blue Drop - Maiorita Tenshi' by Yoshitomi Akihito. As far as who translated it is unknown(to me at least).

last edited at Jul 8, 2012 9:22AM

joined Jul 3, 2011

I thought this was on the reader but I guess not. It's called 'Kiss Doll' by Hayashiya Shizuru.

joined Jul 3, 2011

If you guys are willing and able I'd like to request a doujin called 'MADOKA X NANOAH Episode 1' scanlated on a site called HimaHima Seijin Scans.

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

I'll look into it. Currently bathing myself in Comiket 82 goodness.

joined Jul 3, 2011

MrEngenious wrote

I'll look into it. Currently bathing myself in Comiket 82 goodness.

I understand completely. If I could've gone to Summer Comiket 2012 I'd be doing that too. I guess I'll just have to settle for bathing in the comiket goodness that someone else releases.

last edited at Aug 13, 2012 12:47AM

MrEngenious Admin
joined Jul 3, 2011

MrEngenious wrote

Well actually...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AgnULfnGzntbdDZVT1F0eUY4Ylk4eThxUF9RUFh0Umc

If I could read/translate/edit it I'd do it and upload myself(if you guys let me). If I could...

last edited at Aug 18, 2012 12:11PM

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Apparently they alreadt have a policy of not caring who hosts what as long as the credits are there. So I feel silly for not reading that earlier. It'll be up soon after the time of this post.

Edit: Getting shafted on the second chapter.
Edit2: The "LQ" version is what's up for the second chapter. The HQ chapter keeps shafting me on upload, I'll try to find a way to get that version up.

joined Jul 3, 2011

MrEngenious wrote

Apparently they alreadt have a policy of not caring who hosts what as long as the credits are there. So I feel silly for not reading that earlier. It'll be up soon after the time of this post.

Edit: Getting shafted on the second chapter.
Edit2: The "LQ" version is what's up for the second chapter. The HQ chapter keeps shafting me on upload, I'll try to find a way to get that version up.

Good deal, I appreciate it.

joined Jul 3, 2011

The series 'Love DNA XX' (chap. 5-8) was scanlated by another site.
http://cocksinfrocks.livejournal.com/
Will Dynasty-Scans upload those chapters?

last edited at Sep 16, 2012 5:16AM

joined Jul 3, 2011

I want to request a Lucky Star doujin scanlated by Wings of Yuri called 'Beyond'
http://www.ghostyuri.com/2009/12/lucky-star-doujin-sono-mukougawa-hanmura/

joined May 19, 2011

I would like to request for AnaKris' mangas to be hosted here; Cross Heart, Someday and Breakdown.
These mangas were originally Spanish and although only Breakdown was also released in English by AnaKris herself, I recently worked together with Midori009, Mouse091 and EmperorG to translate Cross Heart to English and I'm currently also working together with Midori to translate Someday to English as well.

The English version of Breakdown can be downloaded from here
and
the translated version of Cross Heart can be downloaded from here.

All three mangas are entirely yuri, although Cross Heart has a non-yuri flashback/memory, but it shows nothing explicit. If these mangas get approved, I'll post a download link for the translated version of Someday as well as soon as I'm finished with editing it.

last edited at Sep 22, 2012 10:35AM

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010
  • We're still thinking about the Love DNA XX thing, will update about it in a later post (if we don't forget about it).
  • Beyond is up.
  • Never really thought about hosting deviantart stuff before. So far we're pretty receptive to that idea. Have you gained her permission somehow in letting scum like us host her stuff, in her English and/or your translated versions? I'll shoot you an email sometime after this post repeating this.

Edit: Beyond was already up. I should've checked beforehand haha. Removed the one I uploaded of it.

joined May 19, 2011

Although she's aware of the fact I translated her manga and didn't mind, she hasn't replied to my message in which I notified her that I'd be trying to get it hosted here. I'm not sure why she hasn't replied (maybe she hasn't been around in a while?), but I could try messaging her again.

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Considering this is a more personal affair and much more accessible to contact and obtain permission for (no publisher/copyright cock-blocking), I feel that getting her permission is what's going to make or break it going onto the reader.

joined May 19, 2011

I sent her another message a few minutes ago. I'll let you know if/when she replies to it.

joined Jul 3, 2011

MrEngenious wrote

Edit: Beyond was already up. I should've checked beforehand haha. Removed the one I uploaded of it.

My bad I couldn't find it because it wasn't on the 'Lucky Star' doujins list. Sorry for the trouble.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

I noticed that "Relieving Stress" or "Stress Relief" by Morishima Akiko is missing or was never put up. Is there a reason for it?

joined Jul 3, 2011

EvilDevil wrote

I noticed that "Relieving Stress" or "Stress Relief" by Morishima Akiko is missing or was never put up. Is there a reason for it?

Probably because there's no upload file for it unless you speak spanish or japanese.

last edited at Sep 25, 2012 4:04AM

joined May 19, 2011

MrEngenious wrote

Considering this is a more personal affair and much more accessible to contact and obtain permission for (no publisher/copyright cock-blocking), I feel that getting her permission is what's going to make or break it going onto the reader.

I've just received a reply from AnaKris on deviantArt and she is allowing Cross Heart to be hosted here.

AnaKris wrote

Sorry for the late reply again, I was on a trip ;;

Thank you for your efforts, the english edition turned out really well in the end! I like it.

Of course you have my permission to host this on dynasty-scans.

The message she replied to only mentioned Cross Heart, so I sent her another message to ask her for permission to host Someday and Breakdown here as well (although considering she already gave permission for Cross Heart, she'll most likely give permission for Someday and Breakdown as well).

Download Cross Heart from here: http://www.mediafire.com/?rbs8ejp0s5resup
If you already downloaded it before, please re-download it from the link above, because I added an extra page.

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

I'll add it sometime tomorrow~

joined May 19, 2011

Since it still hasn't been uploaded, I decided to go over it again and make some small improvements.

I found that in most places the text looked better if I set anti aliasing too smooth rather than crisp and in other places it looked better if I made the text a bit thicker.

The new version of Cross Heart can be downloaded here: http://www.mediafire.com/?t3n7ltphhyz9jzu

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

Peppah wrote

Since it still hasn't been uploaded, I decided to go over it again and make some small improvements.

I found that in most places the text looked better if I set anti aliasing too smooth rather than crisp and in other places it looked better if I made the text a bit thicker.

The new version of Cross Heart can be downloaded here: http://www.mediafire.com/?t3n7ltphhyz9jzu

It actually had already been uploaded, however it's only visible if you click "Recently Added" on the reader frontpage rather than the default "Recently Released" as it has been released several years ago.

Added the new version nevertheless:
http://dynasty-scans.com/reader/chapters/cross_heart

joined May 19, 2011

Ah, I actually didn't realize there also was a "recently added" page and thus only ever checked the recent releases. My bad.

Makes me wonder if I missed many new additions that weren't listed under the recent releases...

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Usually when we're adding new groups does that page tend to get a lot of action.

To reply you must either login or sign up.