Forum › Posts by Peppah

joined May 19, 2011

Their 100 day anniversary trumps Trump's :D

joined May 19, 2011

I wouldn't call this "reversal" though...

Peppah
NEW GAME! discussion 06 Jan 03:49
joined May 19, 2011

Why is there no downvote button?

Peppah
joined May 19, 2011

Um... where's the yuri?

joined May 19, 2011

Would it be possible to add a filter in the user's profile which allows people to both hide all manga that do have a certain tag and also hide all manga that don't have a certain tag?

Many people still come here purely for yuri and nothing else and for those people it would be convenient if they could hide everything that doesn't have the yuri tag instead of constantly having to scroll through the fairly long yuri-less recently added list for example. On the other hand some people might take offence in say lolicon and simply being able to hide everything with that tag by just enabling that filter in their profile would surely improve their browsing experience on this site.

Peppah
Honey Crush discussion 03 May 07:58
joined May 19, 2011

It was almost very good... until I got to the ending which made me never wanna read it again.

joined May 19, 2011

In order to decrease workload on the staff, how about allowing members to add tags, but also allowing other members to vote tags up or down? And then tags that have more down votes than up votes could be hidden or something...

joined May 19, 2011

After quite a delay we finally finished with Anakris' Someday and AnaKris herself already gave permission for Dynasty to host both Someday and Breakdown.
I actually already finished with Someday's translation and type-setting a couple months ago, but unfortunately the quality-checking took much longer than expected because Midori is a busy person and our 8/9 hour time difference made it hard to catch her online at proper times.

You can download someday from here: http://www.mediafire.com/?z4scbthuctwm7k6
And if you don't already have access to Breakdown, you can grab it from here: http://www.mediafire.com/?dvp8igwl6u8v4bh

So please add these on here when you get the chance to :)

joined May 19, 2011

Ah, I actually didn't realize there also was a "recently added" page and thus only ever checked the recent releases. My bad.

Makes me wonder if I missed many new additions that weren't listed under the recent releases...

joined May 19, 2011

Since it still hasn't been uploaded, I decided to go over it again and make some small improvements.

I found that in most places the text looked better if I set anti aliasing too smooth rather than crisp and in other places it looked better if I made the text a bit thicker.

The new version of Cross Heart can be downloaded here: http://www.mediafire.com/?t3n7ltphhyz9jzu

joined May 19, 2011

MrEngenious wrote

Considering this is a more personal affair and much more accessible to contact and obtain permission for (no publisher/copyright cock-blocking), I feel that getting her permission is what's going to make or break it going onto the reader.

I've just received a reply from AnaKris on deviantArt and she is allowing Cross Heart to be hosted here.

AnaKris wrote

Sorry for the late reply again, I was on a trip ;;

Thank you for your efforts, the english edition turned out really well in the end! I like it.

Of course you have my permission to host this on dynasty-scans.

The message she replied to only mentioned Cross Heart, so I sent her another message to ask her for permission to host Someday and Breakdown here as well (although considering she already gave permission for Cross Heart, she'll most likely give permission for Someday and Breakdown as well).

Download Cross Heart from here: http://www.mediafire.com/?rbs8ejp0s5resup
If you already downloaded it before, please re-download it from the link above, because I added an extra page.

joined May 19, 2011

I sent her another message a few minutes ago. I'll let you know if/when she replies to it.

joined May 19, 2011

Although she's aware of the fact I translated her manga and didn't mind, she hasn't replied to my message in which I notified her that I'd be trying to get it hosted here. I'm not sure why she hasn't replied (maybe she hasn't been around in a while?), but I could try messaging her again.

joined May 19, 2011

I would like to request for AnaKris' mangas to be hosted here; Cross Heart, Someday and Breakdown.
These mangas were originally Spanish and although only Breakdown was also released in English by AnaKris herself, I recently worked together with Midori009, Mouse091 and EmperorG to translate Cross Heart to English and I'm currently also working together with Midori to translate Someday to English as well.

The English version of Breakdown can be downloaded from here
and
the translated version of Cross Heart can be downloaded from here.

All three mangas are entirely yuri, although Cross Heart has a non-yuri flashback/memory, but it shows nothing explicit. If these mangas get approved, I'll post a download link for the translated version of Someday as well as soon as I'm finished with editing it.

last edited at Sep 22, 2012 10:35AM