Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

disjointed and forced. meh writing.

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

Poor bald knight ;_;

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

I like the combination of yuri and tennis.

We need a series like Saki, but with tennis. And more text instead of heavy heavy subtext.

Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016

There's something a little unsatisfying about this. Like they didn't really resolve the issues they had.

Yeah, I was kind of thinking that too. It seemed that Fuuko didn't really think Keiko loved as a person but more as her... I don't know, doubles partner considering the fact that Keiko didn't know anything about her. I didn't really see any indication that she did start seeing her actual personality come through... I don't know, I'm bad at interpreting stuff, so maybe the fact that Keiko remembers their end of the world conversation from middle school proves that she does? Regardless, I felt the same way reading this... but at least it had a cute conclusion.

It seemed like Keiko had an infatuated fantasy idea of Fuuko that wasn't really delved into, probably because it's meant to be short. Still, that threw me off a bit too. I think it' a bit like you said because she remembered the conversation proves she realises some stuff? but I still can't help but feel like Keiko still isn't quite seeing her, and that will just lead to Fuuko feeling not appreciated for herself again later. Maybe I'm just in a cynical mood.

Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016

I like the combination of yuri and tennis.

We need a series like Saki, but with tennis. And more text instead of heavy heavy subtext.

This.
Sports yuri is fun times, cute yuri is fun times.
Tennis outfits can be quite cute.

last edited at Sep 6, 2016 3:41AM

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

aww how cute

Zaolu-newlandscapes-500x500
joined Jul 23, 2013

Totally love her work. Hope it's because she's getting more work that the art has taken a turn...?

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I had the same reaction as Fuuko when I saw Keiko had on that bald cap... I rarely actually have an outward reaction to even the silly things like that but for some reason it was set up in just a way that it caught me offguard. I, too, "Pfffffft"ed. lol

I like the fluff pieces like this. It's nice to have some fluff when so much yuri tends to also be nothing but angst and jackass-dudes/gals being forcefully inserted to add to "t3h dramaz". Plus that knight was dead sexy, and y'all know it.

last edited at Sep 11, 2016 4:42PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Ah, I feel weird for never having noticed but, it's a nice parallel. It looks intimate and comfortable. Both times after a sneaked kiss from Keiko, also right after Fuuko tackles/pushes her down, flustered.
Idk if the number of years that had passed was mentioned, but seeing them practically in the same position, years after, well, there's that feeling of eternity in a way, it feels romantic, regardless of what previously happened/went between them

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

sweet

To reply you must either login or sign up.