Forum › Another "help, can't find a certain oneshot/doujin" topic.

Test
joined Apr 30, 2015

Searched a couple pages just in case but didn't find a central topic for this.

Anyways, been looking every now and then for like a month now. All I can remember is that it was set in school and one girl was chasing another through the halls (reminded me of SonoHana with Sara and Kaede) and when she got her, sex, and then there was something about the chased girl's preference for pleasure was her ass.

Damned if I can remember anything else though, at least for certain. I girl being chased was either an upperclassman, class rep or both but again, can't be certain. I checked all the "yuri, anal" tagged ones, nothing. Same with "yuri, school life, nsfw" and "yuri, school girl, nsfw". Also checked the OKS series' and Wildrose cause I had a feeling but nope.
I'm certain it was nsfw and it was definately set in school so unless I missed it going through a couple times >_> I dunno.

Pretty vague but hopefully it'll be enough. I can't even remember if I liked it lol, but been curious and it's been bugging me.

Test
joined Apr 30, 2015

Wow... Uh so I skipped checking that series cause I remembered not liking it and thinking the title was different (self titled)... That's embarrasing >_>

But, thanks a bunch mate, killed that lingering curiosity.

last edited at Jul 8, 2016 2:27AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.