Forum › Yuri Web/Light Novels

joined Sep 11, 2013

I was looking through the forum and didn't see any posts on light or web novels wondering if anyone on dynasty reads them?

Here are a few recommendations on a side note
mostly action based

Web/Light Novels Translated

Translated JP
Dragons Bloodline <- a TS but doesn't impact story to much
Adachi to Shimamura <- school slice or life
Yuusha Ga Onna Da to Dame Desu Ka?<- not to much translated but a nice read

Yuri Subtext
Manowa <- transported into a game like world can see status and alike

Original in English
The New Journey of an Old Soul <- READ THIS there is like 3-4 canon yuri couples
Lily Ex Machina <- action and yuri

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 2:09AM

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

You can find a metric ton of more or less translated Light Novels directly from Baka Tsuki's website.

I havn't kept up with their projects in recent years, so I'm not too sure about yuri content, but at least the first 11 Marimite books are fully translated. x)

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

I do read light and web novels but couldn't find any yuri one, thanks for gathering them here, is there anyway to download all the chapter as pdf or prc, I would like to read on my phone tho.
Dragons Bloodline looks interesting ò v ó)- I don't like the fact that the MC is original a guy but the story is just my type.

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

I do read light and web novels but couldn't find any yuri one, thanks for gathering them here, is there anyway to download all the chapter as pdf or prc, I would like to read on my phone tho.
Dragons Bloodline looks interesting ò v ó)- I don't like the fact that the MC is original a guy but the story is just my type.

As for Marimite, this post seems to have mobile friendly versions. Though if you're typically into action, I guess Marimite isn't really your thing.... ;D

Edit:
Many of the other series/books have direct links to PDF versions.

last edited at May 18, 2016 9:54PM

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

Ahh no I do like school life/slice of life romance stuff, it's just it's rare to see an action yuri right ? hehe.
I didn't realize Marimite is Maria-sama ga Miteru until I click on the link, I already watched all the anime seasons so I guess I won't read the novel again, Especially when I don't really like the ending, both of the onee-sama win the fights, but I prefer the roommates :(

Edit: Thanks for the tip ò v ó)=3 =3

last edited at May 18, 2016 10:03PM

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I know marimite is like the fairy godmother of yuri, but I got tired of it eventually. I liked Shiori, even though that was depressing. :l

last edited at May 18, 2016 11:11PM

joined Sep 11, 2013

You can find a metric ton of more or less translated Light Novels directly from Baka Tsuki's website.

I havn't kept up with their projects in recent years, so I'm not too sure about yuri content, but at least the first 11 Marimite books are fully translated. x)

Yeah I used baka tsuki previously now I find Novel Updates, its better since it keeps track of the majority of translator sites

joined Sep 11, 2013

Np always willing to contribute more yuri
But unfortunately there are no pdf or prc of the novels I recommended right now its usually up to the translator or 3rd party to make one.

joined Oct 3, 2014

Read The New Journey of an Old Soul at OP's suggestion. It was quite addicting, to the point where I lost a night's sleep. Wish there was just a smudge more yuri though

joined Sep 11, 2013

Read The New Journey of an Old Soul at OP's suggestion. It was quite addicting, to the point where I lost a night's sleep. Wish there was just a smudge more yuri though

YES I binged read that as well and lost quite a lot of sleep on it was rather surprised it had yuri at all when getting into it. I found it off a recommendation list for female protags. And yes more yuri would have been nice.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Adachi to Shimamura has a manga apparently. I got two chapters of it from a page on 4chan's site. And the second chapter is so very lovely. I am liking the novel and the manga a lot. Sadly there is just one translated chapter of the LN and two (untranslated) chapters of the manga on the web as far as my findings go.

last edited at Jun 11, 2016 11:37AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.