Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

KitKat i thought you have more chemistry with Newp. Is she the one lol? It's definitely Newp or Felicia if not Llama. Or maybe you got taken by my wandering phantom partner Martian. Which one is it? Come foward KitKat's right rib.

last edited at May 27, 2016 6:12PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

KitKat i thought you have more chemistry with Newp. Is she the one lol? It's definitely Newp or Felicia if not Llama. Or maybe you got taken by my wandering phantom partner Martian. Which one is it? Come foward KitKit's right rib.

XD hahahaha

I love the Barbie and Ken topic XD

last edited at May 27, 2016 6:11PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

KitKat i thought you have more chemistry with Newp. Is she the one lol? It's definitely Newp or Felicia if not Llama. Or maybe you got taken by my wandering phantom partner Martian. Which one is it? Come foward KitKit's right rib.

XD hahahaha

I love the Barbie and Ken topic XD

Llama so you are KitKat's right rib. You came foward to admit and confirm the relationship. Hooray! KitKat...what do you think?

joined Jan 13, 2016

LOL I swear Ken will come out any day now.

I'm waiting for Ken to finally come out xD

kittyKat do u live with your parents?

Yes I do. And they're the ones who planned to let my friend stay with me during the weekends. Kinda sucks xD

Lol ur parents blind date u. #priceless XD

Friend is visiting from out of town and crashing at my place, so tonight there will be lots of Whisky and foolishness.
Im scared >.<

Dayumm. Keep us updated !! It's gonna be hawt like always xD

she's not that type of friend, besides she in a committed relationship. We lit. will drink at my local watering hole, and she will try to get me to hit on girls who are straight. Its her favorite dare -___-

Dofu-mama whats for dinner? XD

Need to get you guys to the club or something :P Work on KittoKatto's confidence and get mvl and Newp all sorts of action. Even though right now a nap sounds amazing lol...

yes, future club date!

Future club dates sound fantastic. Dofu you gota teach us your many tricks to get girls and boost self confidence.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Why is everyone having fun without me D:
Im prob just gonna go home and sleep today.

Hey Newp!
How's your art stuff going?
Do people really take their clothes off to be sketched for nude sketches?

This thread isn't fun with you and you know it!

Lol art stuff is going aiiright. And we have nude models come in for that, yes. We dont have random classmates stripping down to be stetched nude or anything :P

And naw no more Katnewp, its all about the Newpai now, remember? 8)

Dofu aha my clubbing days are over.. Id be happy with just a good dinner and a couple of drinks. You wanna host? xD

Everyoneee, party at Dofu's!~

last edited at May 27, 2016 6:41PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Why is everyone having fun without me D:
Im prob just gonna go home and sleep today.

Hey Newp!
How's your art stuff going?
Do people really take their clothes off to be sketched for nude sketches?

Lol art stuff is going aiiright. And we have nude models come in for that, yes. We dont have random classmates stripping down to be stetched nude or anything :P

Oopsie..i meant it is not fun without you!
Uh..stare at naked models huh...
Glad to hear your arts are going fine.

Urg...but you and KitKat are so fine together. Hehe. Too bad you don't wanna claim her.

Dofu aha my clubbing days are over.. Id be happy with just a good dinner and a couple of drinks. You wanna host? xD

##Everyoneee~ party at Dofu's!~

I'm in. Let's all crash at her place.

last edited at May 27, 2016 6:49PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Hahah I know thats what you meant xD
And lool yes. Todays model had huge boobs lool. But honestly when youre drawing, a body just becomes a body. Even when a young hot model comes in, theres no room for other thoughts aside from getting a good drawing experience out of it.

Urg...but you and KitKat are so fine together. Hehe. Too bad you don't wanna claim her.

Whut. What makes us 'so fine' together hahah xD shes already happily been claimed by a certain person ^ ^

##Everyoneee~ party at Dofu's!~

I'm in. Let's all crash at her place.

Woot woot!

last edited at May 27, 2016 7:01PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

And lool yes. Todays model had huge boobs lool. But honestly when youre drawing, a body just becomes a body. Even when a young hot model comes in, theres no room for other thoughts aside from getting a good drawing experience out of it.

I'm not sure if i can stare at random naked people.

Whut. What makes us 'so fine' together hahah xD shes already happily been claimed by a certain person ^ ^

Who? Llama? She briefly showed up when i called for KitKat's right rib. Must still be her.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Haha.. its easier when you do it for the sake of learning.

Who? Llama? She briefly showed up when i called for KitKat's right rib. Must still be her.

Ahaha Ill let it remain a mystery xD

joined Jan 13, 2016

Haha.. its easier when you do it for the sake of learning.

What do these nude models get from sitting there naked though? They must like what they are doing. I cannot do it.

Then that means it is real, not the usual fake romance anymore. Definitely...
There aren't many of us in here. Half are already taken leaving the suspicious ones

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

What do these nude models get from sitting there naked though? They must like what they are doing. I cannot do it.

Money, why else? They make a lottt of money xD

Then that means it is real, not the usual fake romance anymore. Definitely...
There aren't many of us in here. Half are already taken leaving the suspicious ones..

Lol leave me out of the list of suspicious ones.. Im happy in my fake waifu romance with Azai

last edited at May 27, 2016 7:57PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Does the school pay them to come do it? In other words the students pay.
I still won't do it even if they offer me million of dollars.
Good for them. They can see it as art. Why is being naked considered art?

I am surprised Azai has not dumped you though. She dumped Faylicia in such a cruel way before she hooked up with you. What did u do to make her commit to you for this long?

last edited at May 27, 2016 8:05PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

The modeling fee is included in our tuition, so yeah we do pay for it. There are 3hour extra life drawing classes available everyday though and theres seperate $60 fee for that. However, thats really good considering that 1 session at a regular studio would cost you $20. This is $60 for 1 entire semester of everyday life drawing lol.
And yeah I mean, not everyone would be comfortable stripping down and posing while being stared at for hours on end lol. Thats one reason why models get paid a lot :P they are willing to do what a lot of people wont.

Im not sure what you mean by that? The act of posing nude is not what we consider to be art. The natural form of our bodies is what we see as beautiful.

I am surprised Azai has not dumped you though. She dumped Faylicia in such a cruel way before she hooked up with you. What did u do to make her commit to you for this long?

Hahahah Fay is the one who cruelly dumped her, remember? Theres the supermarket story and also the one where she forced Azai to be a top.. and when Azai told her she was a #sluttyslutty bottom, Fay dumped her a 2nd time XD.

And its because I know how to waifu like a bauss. (⌐■_■) Hahahah

last edited at May 27, 2016 8:38PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Finally got the third draft of this story done, what a pain. I'm so bad at estimating word count though. I was certain it'd end up shorter than the second, and it was 450 words longer.

Supper turned out well, though. Ribs slow-cooked in beer, finished off under the broiler with home-made smokey-sweet BBQ sauce and fresh Kentucky biscuits on the side. Very tasty.

joined Jan 13, 2016

The modeling fee is included in our tuition, so yeah we do pay for it. There are 3hour extra life drawing classes available everyday though and theres seperate $60 fee for that. However, thats really good considering that 1 session at a regular studio would cost you $20. This is $60 for 1 entire semester of everyday life drawing lol.
And yeah I mean, not everyone would be comfortable stripping down and posing while being stared at for hours on end lol. Thats one reason why models get paid a lot :P they are willing to do what a lot of people wont.

Im not sure what you mean by that? The act of posing nude is not what we consider to be art. The natural form of our bodies is what we see as beautiful.

Hahahah Fay is the one who cruelly dumped her, remember? Theres the supermarket story and also the one where she forced Azai to be a top.. and when Azai told her she was a #sluttyslutty bottom, Fay dumped her a 2nd time XD.

Wait. I thought Azai and Fay dumped each other because Fay wanted to cuddle but Azai didn't. Azai didn't even think twice or try to comfort Fay.

And its because know how to waifu like a bauss. (⌐■_■) Hahahah xD

I guess so. You know how to wrap her around your fingers. Haven't heard any complaint from Azai. She must be very happy with you. Lol...

last edited at May 27, 2016 8:53PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Wait. I thought Azai and Fay dumped each other because Fay wanted to cuddle but Azai didn't. Azai didn't even think twice or tried to confort Fay.

Errr .. theres definitely more to that from what I remember.. hahah XD

Nezchan Aaahhhh that sounds freaking aaammazinggg. Dammit. I want meat now.

last edited at May 27, 2016 8:44PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Finally got the third draft of this story done, what a pain. I'm so bad at estimating word count though. I was certain it'd end up shorter than the second, and it was 450 words longer.

Supper turned out well, though. Ribs slow-cooked in beer, finished off under the broiler with home-made smokey-sweet BBQ sauce and fresh Kentucky biscuits on the side. Very tasty.

Yummy...i need to find someone who knows how to cook delicious food! So, how did you get so good at cooking? Did you learn by yourself? From TV show? From your mother?

joined Jan 13, 2016

Wait. I thought Azai and Fay dumped each other because Fay wanted to cuddle but Azai didn't. Azai didn't even think twice or tried to confort Fay.

Errr .. theres definitely more to that from what I remember.. hahah XD

I guess there must be more to it. It has been a while. Well it was fine that they broke up since there wasn't any chemistry between them. Haha. Well...hopeful you two can last for a while. As you know we don't have many single girls in here. If you breakup with Azai you might not have too many choices to choose from.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Lool :P

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yummy...i need to find someone who knows how to cook delicious food! So, how did you get so good at cooking? Did you learn by yourself? From TV show? From your mother?

Nah, my mom's not that great. I think my real start cooking was the time I spent with the SCA back in the late 80s. The group I was with were all great cooks, and I learned stuff like lentil soup being awesome and the wonders of garlic. I've had some roommates along the way who have cooked well and taught me stuff too. The bread-making goes all the way back to the SCA, when we ended up making 14 loaves in a couple of days (only one oven!) for a feast. It was a surprising amount of fun.

Later on, I had a rather....dependent girlfriend (who I now refer to as The Parasite), so I ended up having to learn by doing a lot. That was also where I learned about celiac cooking, which provided a great many challenges. By then I was just plain enjoying cooking, although I didn't have a really good kitchen to play with until the one here was renovated last November.

Oh, and I did have some experience in restaurants, mostly as dishwasher-cum-kitchen-helper, but in one case as a cook for a hotel restaurant and bar, and once in a coffee shop where I learned the zen of biscuits.

last edited at May 27, 2016 10:15PM

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

So I worked through the night and finally finished my term paper. Funny thing is I was tired like a dog 2 hours ago, now I'm wide awake. xD Anyway. Happy weekend, people.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Hey Lin...i was about to Su. Are you not sleepy at all? How many pages did you write for your paper?

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Are you not sleepy at all?

Not anymore, strangely enough. I swear, about 3 hours ago, I was about to fall asleep at my desk.

How many pages did you write for your paper?

50 ^_^ I was at 52 at first, but I edited a few things out to make it a round number.

last edited at May 28, 2016 3:13AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Are you not sleepy at all?

Not anymore, strangely enough. I swear, about 3 hours ago, I was about to fall asleep at my desk.

How many pages did you write for your paper?

50 ^_^ I was at 52 at first, but I edited a few things out to make it a round number.

Damn! 50 pages? Is that normal? What kind of topic is it about?

last edited at May 28, 2016 3:57AM

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Damn! 50 pages? Is that normal? What kind of topic is it about?

It's about the role of identity in humanistic psychotherapy. I'm trying to suggest, that therapists should generally pay a lot more mind to what the individual identifies as when it comes to therapy methods. In the paper, I explain my thoughts on that, present some theses and etc. And yeah, I think 50 pages is a pretty standard length for a paper of that kind. There are longer ones. xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.