Forum › A Destroyer's Destiny ch01 discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Hey Nuuby, let me know how you'd like to be credited for this. (We can create a special credit for iamzill and yourself, if you'd like. For now I'm just crediting you.)

Should the rest of the 4-koma be uploaded at some point, we can put those up as their own chapter; or if they're done in a web comic fashion, we can make the whole thing a series and add new ones to the Images section as you complete them.

Thanks for your hard work!

last edited at Oct 14, 2013 1:34AM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I tried really hard to see why this is tagged as comedy, but I was not successful.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

You're always welcome to suggest tag changes.

Kusuko2
FMNL Scans
joined Aug 9, 2013

I've asked iamzill about credits and he said that he would like to remain anonymous. Since it would be kind of awkward taking the credit to myself I would like the release to be anonymous as well.

OT: zephyr drew Akagi's flight deck on the right side in the pages before 16 (as in the official illustration), but on the first panel of page 16 he drew the panel on the left (which is where Kaga's flight deck should be). And on the second panel of that same page, she appears to be replaced by Kaga (due to the lack of visible long hair)? And of course what follows on the next page...

Also, this story secured Satsuki a permanent place in my DD fleet ; w;

last edited at Oct 15, 2013 8:55AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.