Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

/noted everything/ xD You guys are awesome.

@Dofu: We will not get it on in front of my godson, so your report is gonna have to wait a bit. xD Also

Can't wait for kanojo to wake up.

Wake her before it gets cold, lol.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Please tell her that I've never done it in a hospital bed and that I think she should give it a go and report back. Only if the doctor says it's okay, of course, o_o'

good advise.. second to this..

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Well, Su will not super bored if she can get connected to us again..

That's where one of the problems lie, actually. German hospital technology, at least the one where she's in, is super advanced and high standard, but unfortunately also very sensitive. Since she's plugged on to a device, that monitors her heart function 24/7, she's not allowed to have a phone, since it could disturb the machine. ^_^; I think you're really gonna have to use me as a postman if you want to say something to her, since chances of her coming here before she gets out of hospital are pretty slim.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

/noted everything/ xD You guys are awesome.

@Dofu: We will not get it on in front of my godson, so your report is gonna have to wait a bit. xD Also

Can't wait for kanojo to wake up.

Wake her before it gets cold, lol.

I didn't say it had to be immediately. I'm patient and she has quite some time to find an opportunity to you know... conduct research. And kanojo probably won't wake up for another 30 mins or so. Bacon's done and I can warm it up later, but everything else I'll wait to cook up once she's in the shower.

last edited at Apr 12, 2016 5:54AM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Oh yeah, anyone other than Azai want me to say something to her today? If so, speak now. I got my notebook in hand right now. xD

Please tell her that I've never done it in a hospital bed and that I think she should give it a go and report back. Only if the doctor says it's okay, of course, o_o'

Doctor Llama would approve that. xD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Lin
Very well noted.. So..

And this too: " You better hangin' there unless we will miss the rocking chair and socks knitting stuff.." and could u also pinch her cheeks for me or if its fine, her tummy.. i would appreciate that.. :DThis is enough for the moment..

Is enough for the moment.. thanks XD

last edited at Apr 12, 2016 5:51AM

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Lin i think you are one tough lover for Su. I don't know what i would do in your situation. If i were you i would probably end up in the hospital myself. Hang in there!

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Lin i think you are one tough lover for Su. I don't know what i would do in your situation. If i were you i would probably end up in the hospital myself. Hang in there!

And the endless circle begins.. When u get sick bcoz of someone u love is sick, he/she will get more ill after worriedsick abt u.. u also hang in there... pat..pat

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I didn't say it had to be immediately. I'm patient and she has quite some time to find an opportunity to you know... test the waters.

Knowing her, I think she actually is going to try it one of these days. Great, now I'm not sure anymore if I should relay your message to her or not. xD

And kanojo probably won't wake up for another 30 mins or so. Bacon's done and I can warm it up later, but everything else I'll wait to cook up once she's in the shower.

Aw. And people say we are the cute ones here. xD

And here we go, now I'm gonna have that stupid song stuck in my head again for hours. Thanks, Azai. xD

I love her. /shrugs/ It's not that hard to know what to do. :-) But thanks, I will.

joined Jan 13, 2016

And the endless circle begins.. When u get sick bcoz of someone u love is sick, he/she will get more ill after worriedsick abt u.. u also hang in there... pat..pat

Yep. It's tough see someone you love get sick. Even though you may seem tough on the outside but your heart is very soft and fragile. You can easily get sick yourself. Thinking about is already making me about to cry. Lol.

last edited at Apr 12, 2016 6:05AM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Knowing her, I think she actually is going to try it one of these days. Great, now I'm not sure anymore if I should relay your message to her or not. xD

No turning back now :P

Aw. And people say we are the cute ones here. xD

Lol not a competition xD. Think I'm habitually a couple shades too lewd to be considered the cute one anyway.

And here we go, now I'm gonna have that stupid song stuck in my head again for hours. Thanks, Azai. xD

"I wanna ramadama her ding dong, IN A HOSPITAL BEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD" What? no lyric adjustments whatsoever

last edited at Apr 12, 2016 6:09AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

mvl

Even tough you may seem tough on the outside but your heart is very soft and fragile.

You r already starting to learn it bcoz this

Thinking about is already making me about to cry.

Is in contrast with this

Lol.

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl

Even tough you may seem tough on the outside but your heart is very soft and fragile.

Is in contrast with this

Lol.

It seems like the more you love the more pain you will experience as well. Pain comes with love. Wish i can scratch pain out.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

mvl

Is in contrast with this

Lol.

It seems like the more you love the more pain you will experience as well. Pain comes with love. Wish i can scratch pain out.

No way u can.. u just have grow stronger and stop running away..
and i am so .... when i am typing this

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl

Is in contrast with this

Lol.

No way u can.. u just have grow stronger and stop running away..
and i am so .... when i am typing this

You are what? Mad? Hehehe. I like to run away but if i get caught i can be super obedient too.

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Mvl & Rainy, I'm sorry if this is a little rude, but I just have to say it: you guys are such drama queens. xD

I mean, where in the world did you learn, that love just has to go hand in hand with pain? I mean, really now. xD

last edited at Apr 12, 2016 6:38AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

You are what? Mad? Hehehe. I like to run away but if i get caught i can be super obedient too.

Nahh... my phone wont be able to operate any longer if i was mad... Lets see how obedient is super obedient..

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Kinder joy is not as fun as kinder surprise. Too bad we only have kinder joy here :/

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Lin

Mvl & Rainy, I'm sorry if this is a little rude, but I just have to say it: you guys are such drama queens. xD

I mean, where in the world did you learn, that love just has to go hand in hand with pain? I mean, really now. xD

It's mvl previous story (dealing with her family) that makes her feels that way.. and if i rub her in wrong way, she will say "good night and nice dream" to me, even its still dusk here... xd

last edited at Apr 12, 2016 6:47AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Kinder joy is not as fun as kinder surprise. Too bad we only have kinder joy here :/

high five, Martian..
Kinder joy all the way...

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

high five, Martian..

/High five/ Bu-but I'm kinder surprise all the way D:

last edited at Apr 12, 2016 7:00AM

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Lin

It's mvl previous story (dealing with her family) that makes her feels that way.. and if i rub her in wrong way, she will say "good night and nice dream" to me, even its still dusk here... xd

My point is that pain doesn't come with love by default. If we're looking at it from a more distant perspective, the truth is that pain comes with being alive in general. Obviously, there is usually some pain involved in love as well, but it's not like the pain immediately increases once you fall in love. If that would be the case, I don't think people would like being in love so much. And if a person has made the experience, that this actually is the case, then I wouldn't blame love for it, but look for the actual root of the problem instead of a scapegoat.

last edited at Apr 12, 2016 7:09AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

high five, Martian..

Lolz.. u cant.. u already high-fived before realize this..

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

high five, Martian..

Lolz.. u cant.. u already high-fived before realize this..

Noooo...Kinder surprise, I'd never betray you Dx

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Lin

My point is that pain doesn't come with love by default. If we're looking at it from a more distant perspective, the truth is that pain comes with being alive in general. Obviously, there is usually some pain involved in love as well, but it's not like the pain immediately increases once you fall in love. If that would be the case, I don't think people would like being in love so much. And if a person has made the experience, that this actually is the case, then I wouldn't blame love for it, but look for the actual root of the problem instead of a scapegoat.

I totally agree with u.. Imho, we should sorted our own feeling and dont keep running away even before starting anything (i m not talking abt.love yet here)..

Hey mvl..
Now both of us owe Lin 50 bucks.. :D

Lin
Well now, if mvl could accept yr advice, i can expect her to drop by and say sth before my tomorrow.. :)

Martian
Too late.. no kinder surprise from now on.. xD

last edited at Apr 12, 2016 9:31AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.